Does current cinema fodder get U down? Check this out then...

Status
Not open for further replies.

EagleRock

Hi All

What if you could see the best of the spiritually-oriented, uplifting, and heart-filled movies and short-subjects made each year, in the privacy of your own home--personally chosen for you by noted Hollywood film producer Steven Simon from the top movies, shown at top film festivals?

Steven Simon knows movies. Some of his work as a Hollywood producer includes Somewhere in Time starring Jane Seymour and Christopher Reeve, and What Dreams May Come starring Robin Williams and Cuba Gooding.

Steven, though, left Hollywood a couple of years ago to pursue his dream of spreading uplifting, spiritual entertainment--movies that rarely make it to theaters, and often don't even make it to the rental market--yet are uplifting, thought-provoking, heart-opening movies. To bring these movies to people who will really appreciate them, such as you and me, Steven has started The Spiritual Cinema Circle.

I'm sending this post because you may be interested in an alternate to current cinema offerings--and also because I just learned they're going to raise the price soon. I wanted you to be able to join as a Charter Member right now, if you're interested, at the lower price.

Go check out their web page for descriptions of the movies you'll see, comments from other members, and other details. You may be inspired to join, and if you don't like it for some reason (which I doubt), you can always un-join at any time.

http://www.spiritualcinemacircle.com/default.asp

Regards
Tim

"Before now, hardly anybody got to see the best movies made each year. Now, with The Circle, you can enjoy heartful, soulful movies ... without leaving home."

Stephen Simon

Just have your credit card ready....... :cheesy:

Attachments

• stephen_simon.jpg
    stephen_simon.jpg
    1.5 KB · Views: 634
Status
Not open for further replies.