Predictions for the FTSE 100?

benji2010

Hi all,

Where can I find good information about the FTSE 100 predictions?

Thanks,

Ben.
:)

Would such thing exist, I mean if people really knew surley they wouldn't disclose this?

Its all about luck really at the end of the day imho you can analyse previous graphs and trends, but you do get lucky whether you make the right choice in saying it'll be up or down.

I believe there is not one website that would tell you, because there are many things that influence the market therefore a prediction as you say can't really be made just observed.

Hi Ben -

You can actually get these free at www.britishbulls.com. I scanned a short series of their FTSE100 predictions last year and found some of the entry levels they quoted had not actually been available on the dates they mentioned. However, it wasn't an extensive or scientific survey and their TA is good.

You could also see barjon's FTSE swing trading thread at http://www.trade2win.com/boards/uk-indices/83286-swingin-ftse-2010-a.html
Its not so much predictions of what the FTSE will do, but more what swing traders could do if the FTSE did this or that. And isn't that the point?

Hi all,

Where can I find good information about the FTSE 100 predictions?

Thanks,

Ben.
:)

No one can 100% predict the FTSE 100 but I do 'Play the Game' on Betfair every day on the FTSE 100 daily market, I always bet on up or down, 50% chance and I always place the bet at 2.0 on, if it's unmatched then it will be matched at some point during the day.

I write a blog called FTSE Predictions where I quite literally predict the FTSE 100 for the following day and add articles relating to what the FTSE 100 may or may not be doing and what is affecting it.

I'm not doing too bad at the moment but it is very hard to predict, but follow my posts and you would have been 55-60% correct this month!

I have no system and no psychic powers I just tell it how I see it happening!

Hope this helps!

Benny B

My predictions over the past three weeks have been close but are well over 50% and we could be on for70% this month, If you have been following my FREE daily FTSE predictions then you would be £200 up this week! Simple Really!

I'm not selling anything at all just offering my views of what the FTSE holds for the next trading day.

My predictions over the past three weeks have been close but are well over 50% and we could be on for70% this month, If you have been following my FREE daily FTSE predictions then you would be £200 up this week! Simple Really!

I'm not selling anything at all just offering my views of what the FTSE holds for the next trading day.

Cyberdog whats happened to your prediction site?? been offline for a while