World Collapse Explained in 3 Minutes

I can explain it in 3 seconds:
medbs, fcta, everyonerich, spanish89 have been trading.

Nothing wrong with mushrooms, preferably with steak and a nice bottle of something red.

:-0 Ya think? Check out this link, he was on mushroom tea;

Jarrod Wyatt, MMA Fighter, Allegedly Ripped out Friend Taylor Powell's Heart

NEW YORK (CBS) Jarrod Wyatt is charged with murdering his sparring partner, Taylor Powell, after he allegedly removed his friend's heart, tongue and most of his face.

According to reports, police who responded to the March 21 scene in Klamath, Calif. said the 26-year-old mixed martial arts fighter was under the influence of psychedelic drugs when he allegedly drilled an 18-inch hole into the victim's chest.

Wyatt was apparently convinced that the world was about to end and that Powell, 21, was the Devil, according to the Times-Standard.

"Satan was in that dude," Wyatt allegedly told Del Norte County Police Sgt. Elwood Lee, who responded to the scene.

Lee told the northern California paper that Wyatt also cooked Powell's severed body parts in a wood stove because he thought Powell was still alive.

According to his lawyer, Wyatt suffered a psychotic breakdown because of the drugs.

"My client was trying to silence the devil," Wyatt's defense attorney James Fallman told the Times-Standard.Wyatt’s defense attorney claims that Wyatt had a psychotic break and could not control his actions. He stated his argument, “My client was trying to silence the devil…I think he was having a psychotic fit based on the mushrooms he had.”

Wyatt was arrested and charged with first-degree murder. He appeared in court Tuesday, according to the paper, but did not enter a plea.

http://news.topwirenews.com/2010/06...hter-tortured-killed-friend_201006036938.html