The most expensive whores in history

Ambrose Ackroyd

Tiger Woods has reportedly settled for US$ 300 million in his coming split with wife Elin.

He is said to have had 18 mistresses which averages over US$ 16 million per trollop.

If you put these 18 pussies in one whorehouse, it would have to be the most expensive brothel ever.

Tiger might be a great golfer but he seems to have paid rather a lot of money to get 18 successive holes in one.

Wasn't it Harold MacMillan who was said to always go to bed with a good Trollope?

Or it might have been John Major, or both of them.

Of course, since certain revelations came out a few years ago, we know which trollop(e) Major went to bed with.

(On googling to confirm this, I came up with a site called majorcurryaffair.com which is a Bangladeshi restaurant! :LOL: )

When I read the title of this thread I was assuming it was going to just be a list of names of top investment bankers.....

He was off better doing a Michael Jackson and finding a surrogate mum, atleast that way he would have kept the kids too.

They are all ho's

Arent they all whores, except my wife and mother of course, would Tiger Woods pull any women if he worked at Mcdonalds

hes the proof

Pamela Anderson
Brooke Shields (early)
Bo derek (early)
Sienna Miller
ect

All these women, who if were broke or worked in the local snack bar, and lived with their mothers, would still be very attractive.

Donald trump
Jonny Depp
Jack Nicholson
Jenson Button
Any of the Kennedys
ect

you get my drift

All these men lived in a caravan, alone, and cut grass at the local cemetry

Would not pull a women, neither would any women be interested in them. If a women says, its the power thats the attraction, what and who are they thinking of when they are having sex - me

My uncle has a Rolls Royce, you should see the smiles I get when I drive it, the same women dont recognise me when I walk the dog past them the next day and blank me

Discuss, but I'm correct

:cool:

Tiger Woods has reportedly settled for US$ 300 million in his coming split with wife Elin.

He is said to have had 18 mistresses which averages over US$ 16 million per trollop.

If you put these 18 pussies in one whorehouse, it would have to be the most expensive brothel ever.

Tiger might be a great golfer but he seems to have paid rather a lot of money to get 18 successive holes in one.

Not a very good R/R ratio.

Sometimes you have steak at home, but you want a cheeseburger once in a while as well. Look at ashley cole.

Sometimes you have steak at home, but you want a cheeseburger once in a while as well. Look at ashley cole.

I dont know, those lap dancers looked hotter than his wife, by the way Tiger is almost bald with that cap off, 1 man isnt programmed to be with 1 pussy all his life. Once youve drank from the hairy cup, its addictive....