Censorship Thread

Nika

Hi everybody

The Censorship thread has been removed for the time being to tidy it up.

I can assure everybody that all critical comments have been noted.

Thanks
Nika

Now you complain, people?! These Gestapo tactics have been operation for yonkers and there's f-- all we can do about it. Let's just continue to make jokes because they cant censor jokes :) Lt's preted that T2W is less about trading and more about trying to feed witless people to SB companies and selling our email addresses to third parties for marketing and scamming purposes. Oh and not banning thieves and pervs. Oh and creating false accounts themselves. Oh and let's not forget *being?* siding with vendor's and letting the quality of posting slide in the process.

HAHAHAHAA imagine that.

If thats the case can you explain to me why T2W's community managers are posting about this very issue on other forums.

Surely you can see the hypocrisy of refusing to discuss the matter here, whilst simultaneously posting at citybulls.

:LOL:

Whre the hell does sharky find these clowns

Failfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailerrorerrorerrorerrorerrorerrorerrorerrorerrorerrorerrorerror

Failfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailerrorerrorerrorerrorerrorerrorerrorerrorerrorerrorerrorerror

No it isnt an error at all. Its EXACLY the right thing to do to achieve the sites objectives. I'm afraid Aaron absolutely nailed it in his earlier post.

I note that noone from the T2W side will address the issue of why they feel its appropriate to post about this issue at another forum, in an attempt to engage in an ill fated damage limitation exercise over at city bulls, whilst completely refusing to discuss the matter on their own forum.

If that isnt hypocrisy, I dont really know what is.

As you are a T2W advisor, perhaps you'd care to comment ?

Which thread on citybulls?
Saves me wading through less interesting sticky stuff....

Advisers are the worst people to ask!

I understand that there'll be a conflict of interest, but I'll factor that in.

You have to admit that its a strange state of afairs when community managers are openly discussing an issue at a competitors site, whilst supressing debate regarding that subject on their own forum.

Help ! I don't often ask for it !
Which thread - quickly, before it's c******d !:clap:

Which thread on citybulls?
Saves me wading through less interesting sticky stuff....

jodh has made a series of posts in the "Anything" thread around about page 17, I'll happily email you a direct link if you cant find it.

Thank you, zupcon :clap:
I'll find it later - market open imminent, time to make money :)
Richard