ES, YM, NQ - Pivot Farm Support and Resistance Levels

aamarx

****LEVELS FOR NQ, YM AND ES****

Hi everyone

Please find attached todays levels. The S/R numbers are in the black column, the MP, Pivots, Fibs, Simple Moving Averages and Summary Numbers are for confluence and information.

Always remember to use the numbers as a guideline for potential areas of high probability plays.

Always use a set up based upon your system to enter a trade.

Good trading all

Attachments

• PivotfarmSupport&Resistance 25-09 BASE.pdf
    116.2 KB · Views: 826
wonderfully concise, detailed, easy-to-utilise information.

Many thanks, as ever, for this excellent service.

r_e

Very well documented data. Out of interest, what are your motives for providing this?

I'm a trader who has enjoyed some good success in trading. I used to make these sheets for myself as part of my daily prep and started getting friends asking for them. So I set up a blog to offer my prep to more traders because their is SOOOO much poor information out there. For around a year now I have been making the data I use for my own trading available to other traders. Its my way of giving back to the community that has given me the life I very fortunately enjoy.

I'm a trader who has enjoyed some good success in trading. I used to make these sheets for myself as part of my daily prep and started getting friends asking for them. So I set up a blog to offer my prep to more traders because their is SOOOO much poor information out there. For around a year now I have been making the data I use for my own trading available to other traders. Its my way of giving back to the community that has given me the life I very fortunately enjoy.
I like your website :) Its aesthetically nice and i like the idea of harvesting profits heehee

Hi everyone

Please find attached todays levels. The S/R numbers are in the black column, the MP, Pivots, Fibs, Simple Moving Averages and Summary Numbers are for confluence and information.

Always remember to use the numbers as a guideline for potential areas of high probability plays.

Good trading all

Attachments

• PivotfarmSupport&Resistance 28-09 BASE.pdf
    124.9 KB · Views: 519

Hi everyone

Good trading all

Attachments

• PivotfarmSupport&Resistance 29-09 BASE.pdf
    126 KB · Views: 491

Wow! So this is how pivot farm started out! I used to rely on itradepod's market data page but recently they suggested that I subscribe to Pivot Farm's data sheet service. In my opinion Pivot Farm's data sheet has got to be the most comprehensive and well presented data sheet out there for traders of market profile.

I must be one of many delighted Pivot Farm subscribers. :clap: