Has anyone tried marketsmastered.com manual?

Yeap Mate,
I bought this system and unfortunatelly its not worth paying a penny for it. The idea is good trading price action + divergence but the explanatory provided with the system is not complete leaving you to go around sites and do research on your own or BLOW OUT your account if you start real trading with the information Nick provides in there.

The system is a compilation of what can be easily found on internet FREE of charge. I can provide you with links to some sites with free systems if you want, just email me. Nick charges for that bulky nearly hundred quid. I think he is a proffesional marketer not trader. He makes money on selling to people a hope to financial freedom not something what you will learn and start trading succesfully.

The support promised you get ofcourse but only before transaction, after you paid monies for system you will be left to cope on your own.:cry: It would be fine if the info provided with the system was complete so you just learn what u got there in materials and go out on field to 'shoot' some PIPs. Unfortunatelly if you go out with this system THEY the Big players WILL SHOOT YOU (= reduce your account ballance to zero regardless of how many thousands you ve put in).:mad:

Sorry for being a bit bitter but it is the true.

Hello Pinky,

My first post ! - only joined yesterday - recent Newbie like you.

I recently purchased the S&P 500 Evening trading system from Markets Mastered and have found Nick to be quite helpful. I understand that he recently suffered a stroke and so has been unable to provide the level of service that he would like - maybe that's why you've not had many replies from him ?

Nevertheless I have received regular emails of his screen shots and he has provided lots of other useful support guides (e.g. Candlesticks).

I did trade his system and lost a lot of my (relatively small) starting bank - basically I didn't read the manual properly or the emails and was too keen to get started - inexperience and greed saw my balance steadily reduce.

I am now paper trading his system with a live screen (as recommended by Nick) and have thoroughly read the manual to understand how the trade setup works. Whilst not 100% successful (what is ???), I find that I can usually spot the potential trades and then watch them unfold - however I do need to improve my candlestick awareness.

Sitting here today for example (finished work early !) I keep flicking back to the live screen and I paper traded to the target recommended by Nick of +20 pips profit at around 16.25 UK time. Admittedly, Nick's system is meant to be traded after 17.00 UK time - but I find that some of the divergence setups use price action from any time after the market has opened at 14.30 UK time.

One thing I've found is that there is no mention in the manual of pivot lines and support/resistance (I'm sure Nick's more than aware of this) but I plot the pivots and use them and keep my eye on recent price action for S and R during the current session.

I've found that if I always wait for a full 20 pips in the bag then maybe I'll get say 12 or 15 but then find that my bag is empty 5 mins later. Sometimes I think it's better to get your daily 20 pips in 2 trades - but maybe my inexperience or emotions are kicking in and I should let the trade run it's course.

Using Nick's system has given me some confidence that I can actually have some success with trading and it has given me the motivation to educate myself further - hence registering with this site.(y)

I intend to start trading Nick's evening system again with real money (once the wife authorises the funds ! :rolleyes:) and at the same time improve my knowledge of the candlestick charts which are a key part of understanding the trade setup.

I've purchased other trading systems in the past and this one seems to have some potential - but I'll let you know how I get on in due course ! :)

Sorry you had a bad experience with this one mate - but I think it's worth a go !

P.S. Been paper trading whilst writing this and almost got another 20 pips in the bag using Nick's system (had many opportunities to close out at +15 pips) - so there must be some merit in this system ??? ;)

Hello Pinky,

My first post ! - only joined yesterday - recent Newbie like you.

I recently purchased the S&P 500 Evening trading system from Markets Mastered and have found Nick to be quite helpful. I understand that he recently suffered a stroke and so has been unable to provide the level of service that he would like - maybe that's why you've not had many replies from him ?

Nevertheless I have received regular emails of his screen shots and he has provided lots of other useful support guides (e.g. Candlesticks).

I did trade his system and lost a lot of my (relatively small) starting bank - basically I didn't read the manual properly or the emails and was too keen to get started - inexperience and greed saw my balance steadily reduce.

I am now paper trading his system with a live screen (as recommended by Nick) and have thoroughly read the manual to understand how the trade setup works. Whilst not 100% successful (what is ???), I find that I can usually spot the potential trades and then watch them unfold - however I do need to improve my candlestick awareness.

Sitting here today for example (finished work early !) I keep flicking back to the live screen and I paper traded to the target recommended by Nick of +20 pips profit at around 16.25 UK time. Admittedly, Nick's system is meant to be traded after 17.00 UK time - but I find that some of the divergence setups use price action from any time after the market has opened at 14.30 UK time.

One thing I've found is that there is no mention in the manual of pivot lines and support/resistance (I'm sure Nick's more than aware of this) but I plot the pivots and use them and keep my eye on recent price action for S and R during the current session.

I've found that if I always wait for a full 20 pips in the bag then maybe I'll get say 12 or 15 but then find that my bag is empty 5 mins later. Sometimes I think it's better to get your daily 20 pips in 2 trades - but maybe my inexperience or emotions are kicking in and I should let the trade run it's course.

Using Nick's system has given me some confidence that I can actually have some success with trading and it has given me the motivation to educate myself further - hence registering with this site.(y)

I intend to start trading Nick's evening system again with real money (once the wife authorises the funds ! :rolleyes:) and at the same time improve my knowledge of the candlestick charts which are a key part of understanding the trade setup.

I've purchased other trading systems in the past and this one seems to have some potential - but I'll let you know how I get on in due course ! :)

Sorry you had a bad experience with this one mate - but I think it's worth a go !

P.S. Been paper trading whilst writing this and almost got another 20 pips in the bag using Nick's system (had many opportunities to close out at +15 pips) - so there must be some merit in this system ??? ;)

PPS - Just hit the +20 after posting reply !

warning noted - but it's staying on my strategy list for now ....I'm a newbie and you've got to start somewhere - it seems to work for me and I can trade after my day-time job - I will be searching this site for other strategies to use as well !

Black Cobra,
I know you have to start somwhere but markets mastered is NOT good point to start. You will make one or two succesfull trades out of ten so in the best scenario you are flat - not gained nothing or lost only little.

Recently a good site I found is here and its FREE:
http://www.tradingdomination.com/video1_riskreward/promo1.html

I think that is a good point to start with. I have been learning and trading Nick system for nearly one year now and I know his system is not going to work.Even him knows that and will not answear technical questions about his system NEITHER GIVE A REFUND. ANYBODY IS ADVICED STAY AWAY.

Me personally will trade bollinger bands, if i am succesfull i will let you know. I visited Nicks blog and I can see on 16th september at 9:15 on GBP/USD he took a trade based on bollinger bands, maybe other indicator as confirmation as well. The fact is Nicks system doesnt give enough chances for trading and misses out really good opportunites.

Last edited:
Thanks for taking the time to reply Pinky - have signed up on the Free site - will study and review.

It's early days for me - I know I can do this - made some good money earlier this year on FTSE - but it's very easy to get distracted by the wide range of markets (indices/currencies/commods) available to trade.

I'm looking to start small, focus on just one trade (say an index) and build up my bank before diversifying into other areas.

Hoping that this site and helpful feedback such as yours will help me do that.

Cheers mate.

Black Cobra,
I know you have to start somwhere but markets mastered is NOT good point to start. You will make one or two succesfull trades out of ten so in the best scenario you are flat - not gained nothing or lost only little.

Recently a good site I found is here and its FREE:
http://www.tradingdomination.com/video1_riskreward/promo1.html

I think that is a good point to start with. I have been learning and trading Nick system for nearly one year now and I know his system is not going to work.Even him knows that and will not answear technical questions about his system NEITHER GIVE A REFUND. ANYBODY IS ADVICED STAY AWAY.

Me personally will trade bollinger bands, if i am succesfull i will let you know. I visited Nicks blog and I can see on 16th september at 9:15 on GBP/USD he took a trade based on bollinger bands, maybe other indicator as confirmation as well. The fact is Nicks system doesnt give enough chances for trading and misses out really good opportunites.

I have a different view - I bought the evening trading system from markets mastered and have done ok with it. I was advised in the trading manual to demo trade for 50 trades before using my own (small) SB account. This got rid of the fear/greed problems I had

I started trading it while I still had a full-time job, and having built up my SB account enough to the stage where I was earning the same as my teachers pay (yes I know, crap salary for too many hours) I jacked in my job and went trading full time.

Any questions I had were answered comprehensively by Nick and the daily emails he sends out with his trades were exactly the same trades as I took. When I went full time I bought another one of his systems (for trading FX during the day) and I am happy with that as well.

One thing I have learned is though - learning to trade is not an easy pursuit - it takes a lot of time and dedication, you must treat it like any new career that you are starting. My daughter is studying to become an accountant and her first 2 years at Uni have been very difficult, and she works 60-70 hours a week (lectures/homework/reading) and I think newcomers to trading should work that hard as well. It is not a get rich quick opportunity but due to promises on the web, newbies are drawn into that 'dream'

It is all very well buying a system in a box, but you need also to learn why the markets move as they do and also you need to understand the basics of price action. I was never going to learn to design my own system and that is why I bought systems from various vendors - although I will say that not all were successful. I bought wealthBuilder and that was absolute rubbish. I subscribed to Elm Trader but I was not comfortable with the large stops and swings into the red by hundreds of pips. The 2 markets mastered systems I use has been good and I can recommend them, but you have to put in work yourself to understand the market itself - that is what gives you confidence to trade any system. I can see why the systems I use work so well - they use leading indicators, and that gives me confidence.

BTW Pinky - I can say markets mastered systems do not use bollinger bands, and personally I do get plenty of chances to trade. I have a daily pip target, and I hit that most days. The evening system is meant as a starter strategy for newbies so only has one trade per evening with a target of just 20 pips, so you will never get a load of trades with that system but I get my 20 pips most days

Last edited:
michael6666

this forum is to say TRUTH to potential Customers. Are you an ffiliate to Nick?

My CONCERNS with your reply are as follow:

1. Although I have been with Nick for nearly year now I rarely receive his 'coaching' emails. They come maybe once or twice a month . DO YOU REALLY RECEIVE THEM DAILY or at least weekly?
Why I dont receive them?

2. When he finally sends something out to people with his trades he shows 100% success rate. Speak to any experienced trader and ask if thats possible? He doesnt need to use Stop Loss:)

3. He never replies to questions as he promises neither gave me a refund. Is it TRUSTWORTHY PERSON do you think? Why he would make me unhappy and refuse back what he promises? Does he really make money in markets. I think he makes money on customers like me selling bull..it and never refunding.

I will leave judgement to people but to me Market Mastered is MAKING FALSE PROMISES TAKING MONEY AND NOT DELIVERING RESULTS. STAY CLEAR

Ive been using the evening tradng system for some 8 months or so and I have found it a great system. I match Nicks trades most days maybe missing the odd one and I can also confirm I receive Nicks daily emails with his trade screenshots which are very handy when you first start out. I think most people say they know reversal candlesticks but in reality dont know the simple rules to confirm the candlestick, which is why I struggled to start with. I found too many trades which was frustrating and I think thats when a lot of people tend to give up with the system. Im just starting out with the anytime system now only done one trade so far which im happy to say was a nice winner. I would recommend this sytem but stick to it.

Amazing how many new members with one or two posts are saying how great this system is. This is the usual story here and it's a pretty good indication that a vendor is trying to cover up bad publicity.

Amazing how you seem to be a know all of everything, I certainly dont know or have ever spoken to the vendor I only posted because I bought and use the system and it works well. The reason most newbies post is to check what there buying once a system works they tend to leave these forums to the expert traders who usually post when earning nowt through trading and make out they know everything.

Same happens to me, I have contacted them to remove me from theirs emailing list several times and nothing has happened. Still have to waist my time and delete theirs 'genuine' testimonials every week or so.

Has anyone bought Nick's new system (FxTrend)? If so, what do you think of it?

Thanks

Jeff

3. He never replies to questions as he promises neither gave me a refund. Is it TRUSTWORTHY PERSON do you think?

Nick is entitled not to give a refund, as he doesn't promise one (well, strictly speaking he does, but it's worded in such a way that he's highly unlikely to ever have to honour it!).

Jeff

I think his wording is simple: If am not able to make money with his system and I can genuinly prove it with statement from my account then he is offering a refund. Thats what he says but NEVER does therefore I ADVICE any of his potential customers stay clear from snake oil seller.

I think his wording is simple: If am not able to make money with his system and I can genuinly prove it with statement from my account then he is offering a refund. Thats what he says but NEVER does therefore I ADVICE any of his potential customers stay clear from snake oil seller.

Hi Pinky123

Before I bought the manual, I asked about refund.

What Nick told me was that it would apply if I could show that the system itself was unprofitable over the period referred to in the refund offer (ie not merely that I failed to make a profit despite applying the rules to the letter, but that the system itself failed). So theoretically, a refund was being offered (although in practice Nick is highly unlikely to ever have to cough up!).

I wouldn't call it dishonest, as Nick didn't tell a lie, but it is a tad misleading!

Jeff

PS I also found that only a small proportion of my emails to Nick were replied to, although this is probably due to ignorance/laziness than anything more sinister! :)