Annoying emails

daz2345

Hi Guys,

Just thought id let you know this - im sure a lot of you are already aware but who knows.

When you receive an email enticing you to buy the latest greatest profit making system that guarantees to make you millions - you know what I am talking about.
Rather than just ignoring the email as there maybe something in it simply search for the title of the system using the power search tool which can be downloaded from Power Search Tool | Free Search Tool
if you type in the name of the title of the system and select the adobe acrobat .pdf file type to search with 9 times out of 10 the file will appear and you can then save it to your computer free of charge - better than shelling out the $77 or whatever there now selling for the next 23 lucky shoppers bla bla.

Unfortunately this doesnt stop most of them being utter rubbish. But at least you can decide by reading the material available first and then once you can try the system out you can decide to purchase the system (its only right). I personally have read almost all of them and 90% of them I have learnt something from - and currently I am using three of the systems that are available for purchase in my own trading system that is proving to be very profitable indeed.

Take care and good trading

Some time before I received many SPAM-Emails which supposed I should sign up at etoro and trade with them. I told the customer support concerning the spam mails and sent them all information I could get up out of this SPAM-Mails, but I by no means received any response. Yet if these Emails were not sent by a bigwig of the etoro staff, they must be supposed to take such criticism more severely. I don't wait for them to respond the next day, but each corporation who is troubled about customers and not just concerning getting their money should be able to act in response.

9cd17c67_holy20thread20resurrection.jpg

I apologize. :whistling

Hi Guys,

Just thought id let you know this - im sure a lot of you are already aware but who knows.

When you receive an email enticing you to buy the latest greatest profit making system that guarantees to make you millions - you know what I am talking about.
Rather than just ignoring the email as there maybe something in it simply search for the title of the system using the power search tool which can be downloaded from Power Search Tool | Free Search Tool
if you type in the name of the title of the system and select the adobe acrobat .pdf file type to search with 9 times out of 10 the file will appear and you can then save it to your computer free of charge - better than shelling out the $77 or whatever there now selling for the next 23 lucky shoppers bla bla.

Unfortunately this doesnt stop most of them being utter rubbish. But at least you can decide by reading the material available first and then once you can try the system out you can decide to purchase the system (its only right). I personally have read almost all of them and 90% of them I have learnt something from - and currently I am using three of the systems that are available for purchase in my own trading system that is proving to be very profitable indeed.

Take care and good trading

and how do I confirm this file is not junk and will corrupt my pc ?

N

and how do I confirm this file is not junk and will corrupt my pc ?

N

A PDF isn't an executable file so won't do any harm. Obviously following links in a PDF could cause harm, file size is a giveaway also. When you download something that is 6kb you have to assume it's a script that could do damage.