Quest for the fastest & most reliable Browser On the planet !

Crap Buddist

Hello, looking for the most stable/fastest browser on the planet that doesn't suck up resources as quick as Welsh coal miners sink pints at a beer fest!

I am trying Enigma Browser from this site below. Seem ok and they do suggest this puppy wont jam up as much !? Has multi tabs, another must have. But a browser is a browser to me ! I like the Opera speed dial, but this Enigma does seem quicker than Opera.

Enigma browser from here -----> Free Download of Enigma Browser

Also anyone know of how to test various browsers for speed resource usage etc, is there a bit of kit that puts them through their paces ?

Please post links to your fastest & favourate Browser finds. If you know browsers maybe you can trial this one and review it let us know how it rates...

Cheers.

cometbirds are go, lol

crap, buddy,

I think if you seem to be having trouble with speed, hangups etc etc on the net, it may be more to do with your ADSL.

I've tried IE8, firefox, google chrome all recently. And when all said and done they are much of a muchness.

This google chrome is marketed as being really light, and hence quick. But a quick check of my system resources shows it to be using more MB than the other browsers viewing the same page, so how it can be lighter and quicker i dont know.

But seriously crappy, I wouldnt spend too much time worrying about the browser.

I personally think firefox is marginally better overall than the other 2.

opera has the fastest refresh rate then; chrome, firefox, IE. Not sure about the othe ones

To have the highest refresh rate may well mean that it is having to use more memory to do so, in turn slowing down other aspects of the PC's running.What is given with the one hand being taken by the other.

OK cheers all, I just notice so far out of the few I have tried, comet bird, seems to access load pages quicker than typical others to date. I am mainly looking for easy access to text and a browser that displays video without hanging too much.

Maybe I have too much crap loaded on other browsers, I dunno ...... :)

But Thunderbirds, I mean CometBirds are a go at the mo......

I'll check my connection speed too, on fixed line and often on wireless . Some days i just want a simple text reading browser and that'll do it.

Ta......