ADX level sound alert indicator for MT4

snoman

Does anyone have an ADX sound alert indicator for MT4 where one can set sound alert levels.
Eg: ADX crossing the 25 level.

There appears to be plenty of adx +/- alert crossing indicators but so far I have had no luck in this particular quest.
I would be grateful for any pointers on this one.
Cheers

This must be a tricky one no luck so far on several forums.

Does anyone have an ADX sound alert indicator for MT4 where one can set sound alert levels.
Eg: ADX crossing the 25 level.

There appears to be plenty of adx +/- alert crossing indicators but so far I have had no luck in this particular quest.
I would be grateful for any pointers on this one.
Cheers

thought this would be fairly easy.
I will have a look at it this afternoon.
Am not expert MT-4 coder, but seems straightforward.

EDIT: if you have the code for the ADX (as an mq4 file) that would be good if you could upload it.
I dont have it as customisable code.

This must be a tricky one no luck so far on several forums.

not really tricky at all.
I would do it, if someone, ideally, the OP, could find a metatrader ADX indicator, and post it here.
It would be a pleasure to help out another trader with a simple coding job.

But, come one, if they can't even be bothered to do some leg-work and help themselves, and expect it all done for them on a plate, then the dearth of responses it a fair reflection to the request.

Hey traders!
I'm really anticipating the development of this indicator cos I'm finding the ADX fairly reliable on the shorter timeframes and adding a sound alert would take the indicator to the next level.:clap:

not really tricky at all.
I would do it, if someone, ideally, the OP, could find a metatrader ADX indicator, and post it here.
It would be a pleasure to help out another trader with a simple coding job.

But, come one, if they can't even be bothered to do some leg-work and help themselves, and expect it all done for them on a plate, then the dearth of responses it a fair reflection to the request.

Hey Trendie, I implore you to take time again to go through the threads someone has submitted the mq4 file so you can do the coding.
Thanks in advance!

i has a ADX indicator with alert and show up the signal.but It repeats the signal many times. The level is settable(30 or others), could anyone recode it let the signal just show up one time.

Attachments

• ADX. alert play blue 4.mq4
    4.2 KB · Views: 1,217