Who made it in today?

arabianights

Legendary member
Less than 20% of our office did... I just got in two minutes ago and looking at the volumes looks like it's the same story everywhere else...

Less than 20% of our office did... I just got in two minutes ago and looking at the volumes looks like it's the same story everywhere else...

LOL. I got in my car, got to the end of the road and then after wheel spinning for about fifteen minutes and going nowhere, I finally had to ditch the car by the side of the road and walk back...

Now tucked up in bed with a cup of coffee, cigarettes, some coco pops and I'm ready to hammer the Dow ;)

second question is what effect this will have... I have a theory that the more bloody minded of us are the ones who made it in, which means a big equities sell off...

I made it in!
After a tussle with my warm duvet, and the chilly floor in the bathroom, I braved the cold study at the other end of my home.
The trek downstairs to the kitchen for a cuppa was fraught with dangers, but I survived.

A nice easy 70-pips from a GBPUSD starts the morning off nicely. (although, had I stayed with it, it would be over 100. )

I live so close to the office I have no excuse. Pretty poor attendance though.

You lazy lot. I have been in and out of the market twice, already. They got some snow in Madrid. Barcelona ok, though.

Split

Hey! I've done an hour in the gym, too. :clap:

well did not make it in to work, but traded from home nicked 70 ticks in the ftse future. done for the day, going to make a snow man with kids.

anyone in the Loughton area fancy a hot toddy?????

'Who made it in'?

You mean some people never?

Pah! Bleeding wimps.

I'd like to have somewhere to go to in the mornings... just to keep warm.

Been back in the UK nearly 2 weeks... rented flat. They decide to re-new the gas pipes in the street Saturday morning... Most of the people got the gas back on. Guess who never?

Sitting here in me hat and coat. Gonna go out in a minute because it's warmer outside than it is inside. What overpaid moron with half a brain cell decided to change the gas pipes with snow forecast?

Electric is on. But have another guess at who hasn't got any electric heaters?

FWIW - recall the incidents of '87... all because the experienced money men couldn't get in from Sevenoaks...

When this happends , any movement on the markets will be reversed when things go back to normal.
Look to buy this back later today-tomorrow ....