free seminar

I've been on a couple in their London HQ.

They have an 'intro to spreadbetting' seminar which is just a general overview. It's good for asking questions and speaking to the traders to understand exactly how things work.

They also do a technical analysis seminar. The guy who presented it (can't remember his name, but he was their chief Technical Analyst) obviously knew his stuff, but was one of the worst presenters I have ever come across. It was fairly standard TA stuff - trendlines, fib etc. You can get his daily charts off their website.

cheers

mmillar

p.s. they feed and water you after the seminar which is very nice of them, and I got a golf umbrella so all in all a good deal for a free evening.

Last edited:
Hi

I also went to a technical analysis seminar at Deal4free. It was the first seminar that their Technical Analyst (Steve Hatton?) had given, and he managed to get through all of the basic stuff, but ran out of time and so never got around to the more detailed stuff. It was OK, but I don't think I learnt anything much that you cant get out of a good book. It was kind of interesting to see their office though and to be able to ask questions about how they do things, and to meet a few other traders.