mini lots

cr6196

I am looking for a broker to trade forex mini lots, is there any ECN broker that does this?
If not, what broker would be the best from the rest?

calum

I am looking for a broker to trade forex mini lots, is there any ECN broker that does this?
If not, what broker would be the best from the rest?

calum

Friend there are many brokers you will get when you search on the internet. Most of the brokers provide the services to trade mini lots. After searching on the internet about brokers i found few brokers that are providing the services to trade mini lots they are like etoro, iforex, easy forex, money forex, AVAFX etc. You can go on their sites and take their services.

I think Oanda might offer mini lots as well

Oanda doesn't actually have fixed lots. They let you trade any size you want, meaning you could trade 1, 101, 5432, or 105,032. It's great for getting very specific with the risk you want to take on a given trade.

I know that MB Trading allows you to trade minis.I am not sure for Interactive Brokers,but i think that they offer them too.Both of this brokers claim that they are not making the market for you.They have kind of ECN which means(in this case)that order routing is fully automatic without DD intervention.They are passing orders to other traders in their system.I do not believe that they are passing orders to true interbank market.
Other ECN style broker that i know for are Hotspot FX and Dukascopy.Whit them one trade just standard lots and minimal deposit is way higher than with MB Trading.Interactive brokers have also high deposit requirements.
Regards,
VTK