Trading firms in new york city

cbull

I'm looking to join a stock or futures trading firm in New York city or Brooklyn new york.
I have some experience trading futures and stocks. Looking for a place where they will give me some training.

I'm looking to join a stock or futures trading firm in New York city or Brooklyn new york.
I have some experience trading futures and stocks. Looking for a place where they will give me some training.

From what I have heard you should do your training in UK then go to US where you will be top dog. All the US boys come to their London offices for training. There is a lot more knowledge in London.

give me a call 516-510-5589
i have a great trading firm in the city great plateform the facility is hooked up with everything you need , trade the news , eye on the market , SAC Top Performers. everything you need to trade at your top performance.

the firm is located on Wall St. 15 feet away from the New York Stock Exchange