The Illuminati Trader System by Gary Coehn

himessw

I am new to options trading. I recently received a advertisement to purchase the Illuminati Trader System from Gary Coehn. Does anyone have any experience with this trading system? Does it work? Is it work the $3,000 to purchase this system? Is it a scam?

I am new to options trading. I recently received a advertisement to purchase the Illuminati Trader System from Gary Coehn. Does anyone have any experience with this trading system? Does it work? Is it work the $3,000 to purchase this system? Is it a scam?

Ask him to provide you with actual brokerage statements!!! That'll answer your question real quickly.

I was intrigue by his marketing....he is quiet good...his methodology is to play the strangle and stradle in the option market but also put a stop loss at around 20%. The more the stock is volatile, these trading strategies works very well. Now you have to do your homework to find these volatile stocks. It seems his "inner circle" helps to find you these stocks

Good luck

Mike

Hi himessw
I have come across information on illuminati trading and am considering getting the program.

Have you tried it yet.
Cheers,
june

I registered to the site to have a peek... and I do not kid you, but I had to vomit! Especially when I saw a picture of a blue Bentley, his clean shaved smug and read the text "You can do this from everywhere"!

..Maybe it's me, but I seriously thought this "guy" is somehow related to "Harvey Walsh" of day trading freedom. Same pattern, same MO... that is, boosting about being a tripod, but never slappin' it on the table to proof a point!