SB Company Lowest Amount Per Pip

lazerradial2003

Hi there

I'm new to spread betting and am looking to try a strategy with a very small amount of capital (not a fan of paper trading, never act quite the same unless there's actual money there).

At the moment I've been using a demo account with Northern Finance and on that you can bet 0.10 per point, is this always in US dollars, so if I were to open a real account from the UK would I be able to bet 10 cents per increment.

Hope this question makes some sort of sense!

Thanks, Ben

Hi there

I'm new to spread betting and am looking to try a strategy with a very small amount of capital (not a fan of paper trading, never act quite the same unless there's actual money there).

At the moment I've been using a demo account with Northern Finance and on that you can bet 0.10 per point, is this always in US dollars, so if I were to open a real account from the UK would I be able to bet 10 cents per increment.

Hope this question makes some sort of sense!

Thanks, Ben

Ben,

If you want to trade the actual market you can try Oanda. They offer FX, Gold and Silver and you can bet as low as 0.01p per pip.

If you want to spreadbet, then you could try Finspreads who offer 1p per tick for a certain amount of time.

Tom