MT4 Platform for mini S&P

nashlow

Hi,
Anyone know of a broker that provides MT4 for trading the S&P minis? I am after a platform where I can customise by creating my own indicators. Any suggestions?

Cheers,
Nash

Hi,
Anyone know of a broker that provides MT4 for trading the S&P minis? I am after a platform where I can customise by creating my own indicators. Any suggestions?

Cheers,
Nash

Yes - TickTrader

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

Cheers,
Nash

Just look for WHC Trader4, version of White House Capital (ru). English version supporting all major indices and futures ( I use Dax, Estx50 and Bund ). Best plattform I know of.

Regards

Hittfeld

Just look for WHC Trader4, version of White House Capital (ru). English version supporting all major indices and futures ( I use Dax, Estx50 and Bund ). Best plattform I know of.

Regards

Hittfeld

He said I am after a platform where I can customise by creating my own indicators. Any suggestions?

But the broker looks interesting. Do they have an API for automated trading ?

He said I am after a platform where I can customise by creating my own indicators. Any suggestions?

But the broker looks interesting. Do they have an API for automated trading ?

As they are a metatrader4 based broker, you have all the possibilities of MT4, i.e. creating whatever you want (or pick from the available code base) for decisions, backtests, alerts or automatic trading.

Some guys even use their api as a feed for amibroker.

Regards

Hittfeld

P.S. I personally would use MT4 (or WHC-Trader4) for anything but to trade my money automatically. This is not due to MT4, but to my avoidance of any MT4 licensed broker.

FXPRO.com offers them...but i prefer to trade with ODL because they don't charge commisions.