amount i made with a 2 lot is it possible ?

teen_trader

I have been trading the tt sim today on the bund ive notcied its been going wild but already in 2 hours i am up 1500 euros.
I mean is this actually possible or is it like i think where the sims just letting me get like this so i think trading is so easy and pay for the service.
Or is that easily possible from just 2 lots and about 181 trades to be up on the bund 1500 euros in just a few hours

Reactions: TGM
I have been trading the tt sim today on the bund ive notcied its been going wild but already in 2 hours i am up 1500 euros.
I mean is this actually possible or is it like i think where the sims just letting me get like this so i think trading is so easy and pay for the service.
Or is that easily possible from just 2 lots and about 181 trades to be up on the bund 1500 euros in just a few hours

Of course it's possible - but it's also possible you could be DOWN 1500 EUR in a few hours.

possible = probable, if you dont know what you're doing.

teen_trader - the TT simulator basically duplicates the market environment. TT simulated fills are pretty realistic. If you have an approach that consistently yields that sort of return then well done!

if it was pure chance and you're not really sure how you did that, or how to do it again, then you should pay attention to what hoggums was saying

cheers for the replys guys i have experience in trading just not much in the bund and especially not on tt so i was not sure how realistic the sim was

TT sim is probably the best simulator around. There's a reason its the industry standard in prop trading. When you join the bid, it will count how many lots are in front of you, how many get pulled, filled, traded etc and work out roughly where you are in the queue before you get a sim fill. its as close to realism as you can get without actually trading

Arb

As you are such a prolific poster, do you trade your own account now?
As I heard you blew it all at Marex and now are working on the buy side as couldn't cut it in the real world.

It is definitely possible to be up that amount trading 2 lots,though I have to say not common.

There is a huge difference trading on a sim with virtual money compared to the live market with real money at stake - there were probably a few times when if you had a real position you would have had to stop yourself out or maybe panicked,it's in no way a slur against you but when you can go off-side and there's no real pressure because technically there's nothing at stake you're trading with a certain carefree attitude that disappears the moment the trades actually count.