Forex prop firms

HornedGod

Are there many prop firms that cover the forex markets out there?

The only forex ones I've come across so far are Forex Trading USA and Global FX LLC.

Does anyone know anything about them, and if their services are any good?

Xerxes Trading seem to offer forex now too.

Are there any others out there?

I've been hunting around for them for a while now and this is all I've come up with.

Prop firms

There is a site called try4x.net they have a list of prop firms for forex.

Hello,

Did you have any luck finding FX prop firms?

I think Marex and Schneider provide access to some of the FX ECN's like Lava, Hotspot and Currenex. I know they definitely provide access to the FX futures.

Let me know if you find anything out

fxcm/deutches bank....Im pretty sure they run a arcade model business and i also know Futex trade forex

you can trade "eur/usd" and all the main currencies through the futures mkt on cme (or for you pedants cme/cbot/nymex known as cme group). the front dec has a respectable 140k open interest. just calculate the forward points to establish fair value and then its just like spot fx. have fun....

Equity Analyst (Day Trader)

I have a good knowledge about the Forex market and NYSE Equity cash Segment we have a Team who can make a success. my all team are Technical Trader so if anyone wants to get trading strategy and trading Prop. service so who contact me defiantly i am waiting for them.

Mail:- [email protected]
+91-7031354447
skype"- vikvikshorya11

Equity Analyst (Day Trader)

I have a prop. firm if you want to work with us so send me your C.V into my mail id.
you can start work with us. send me 1st your Resume then

mail:- [email protected]

Looking for a remote or day trading jobs

I am a Day trader with the Technical Trader I am working with the stock Market since 5 years with the NYSE stock Exchange as well as another stock Exchanges i have done the job now i am looking a job or Remote Facility

if any prop. firm is there so give me the chance i will make a profit for you. Defiantly.

I need a job also in the floor DAY TRADING job. I can Relocate from India to any other country. Only i need a invitation letter that company is interested in me.

skype ID: vikvikshorya11
Contact no: +91-7031354447