Vantage Point 7.0

you cant. If they gave away free trials, everyone would see how crap and useless VP really is before they bought it, and their sales would dry up completely.

A red flag that came up when I investigated VP was the deluge of not only emails but phone calls to my mobile trying to talk me into buying the system. The guy in the end stopped just short of outright abusing me when I said no. He seemed surprised that I was happy the way I was trading at the moment.
They try to give you some jargon about it being based on "neural networks" of dooverhickies and whatsits (Cant remember what he said) but in reality it's just a couple of moving averages.
Want to do the same? Stick a 5, 20, and 60 EMA on your chart. When 5 and 20 cross, thats an early warning. When they cross the 60 you can enter. Thats just like VP really ;)

Want to do the same? Stick a 5, 20, and 60 EMA on your chart. When 5 and 20 cross, thats an early warning. When they cross the 60 you can enter. Thats just like VP really ;)

Sounds interesting. Which is the best chart timescale to try it with, please?

Sounds interesting. Which is the best chart timescale to try it with, please?

Try it on daily. I don't use it myself because it's such a sucky strategy but if you realy want to try before buying, do that. You will see it's a waste of time. ;)

Last edited: