Bad Each Way Races

Nowler

Experienced member
Hey folks,

Any of you know much about these Bad Each Way Races for bookies?
More specifically, Any of you have first hand experience with them?

I've just realised that they actually tell me on my screen (I work in a bookies) which races for that day are bad each way races for bookies :)

As far as I can see, these, if done right, put the odds in my favour. So by adopting a trading style money management system, over enough of a sample size, I should win

for Bookies its all about rounding the books on any race so they win whatever .......and they ideally overound to ensure a good % on a race or event .....105% would be good ....its got a lot tighter these days with competition and betfair as well ........my dad and grandad who were bookmakers back in the 60s and 70's could normally exceed 20% per race (unless they had to lay off) ......but that was a whole lifetime ago ....!

if you can systematically pick horses that achieve each way wins with good odds you will beat the system and the bookies.........over time .....

but like anything its about spotting the gaps between the horses true % chance of placing and the odds offered

good hunting ....i miss betting on the horses but im too out of touch these days to bother as trading takes up 100% of my time

N