Audio Interviews

Nowler

Experienced member
Hey folks!

Anyone got any good audio interviews with established traders/investors that I could download?
I'm willing to pay a reasonable price for them either but free would be awesome!

I like T2W's Audio interviews that come with the book (newbies, buy it!) But I'm after listening to them twice now and would like to hear new ones.

I'd certainly be open to reading materials Either,though audio is preferred .

Regards,
Gavin

Go to audible and get market wizards. Its excellent and you can sit and listen to interviews in the books being narrated very well. I wouldn't bother with YouTube because it's full of rubbish.

Cheers buddy.

Which one Though?

Edit:
Nevermind... I got the new one as it surely contains the good of the old one, plus revision for current times.

Thanks for the help

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180804-152443.png
    Screenshot_20180804-152443.png
    293.3 KB · Views: 355
Last edited:
They all good, first one is my favorite

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

If you sign up 7 quid a month, you get 1 free credit every month so can get one of these each month for about 21 quid

Yep, I saw that and signed up.
Grabbed the New Market Wizard audio book for this month.

Cancelled my Amazon prime account to offset the cost... Audible will be far more useful to me anyway.

7.99/month for 1 credit.
So 1 audio book a month for 8 quid essentially... bargain!

Any more suggestions on useful audio books welcome!
Trading/Investing or personal/professional development ones ;)

I liked the Dalio book "principles. Must give it another listen to over the next month or 2. Maybe even pick up a Tony Robbins one...

Yep, I saw that and signed up.
Grabbed the New Market Wizard audio book for this month.

Cancelled my Amazon prime account to offset the cost... Audible will be far more useful to me anyway.

7.99/month for 1 credit.
So 1 audio book a month for 8 quid essentially... bargain!

I liked the Dalio book "principles. Must give it another listen to over the next month or 2. Maybe even pick up a Tony Robbins one...
Dalio book an interesting read. Have a look at this aslo it's dirt cheap and gives you a rough fundamental trading plan

6bbf319c8478dfc2e496e030a1a238e7.jpg

Not exactly tutorial, but Wolf of wall st audio book is brilliant, theres also a follow up called catching the wows, two of the best books ive listened to.

Also "flash boys"... brilliant
Big short....V-good
How not to get scammed when your an apprentice bookmaker.....Not real..:LOL:

Not exactly tutorial, but Wolf of wall st audio book is brilliant, theres also a follow up called catching the wows, two of the best books ive listened to.

Also "flash boys"... brilliant
Big short....V-good

Cheers mate.

Hmmm
I've seen the Wolf of wall Street and big short movies but never considered the audio books...
Is there a lot of worth unique to the books that one can't get from the movies?

How not to get scammed when your an apprentice bookmaker.....Not real..:LOL:

Haha
I see what you did there ;)

Wouldn't it be a shame if you put misplaced trust in a fart tonight while you slept :)

Dalio book an interesting read. Have a look at this aslo it's dirt cheap and gives you...

Cheers mate.
That sounds like something I could really do with!

Cheers mate.

Hmmm
I've seen the Wolf of wall Street and big short movies but never considered the audio books...
Is there a lot of worth unique to the books that one can't get from the movies?

Chalk and cheese pal, wolf of wall st book is phenomenal, the film is only about 3 hrs long, the audiobook is 19, it has you laughing out loud and also a lump in your throat in places. same as the big short, book is a lot better than the film...

Chalk and cheese pal, wolf of wall st book is phenomenal, the film is only about 3 hrs long, the audiobook is 19, it has you laughing out loud and also a lump in your throat in places. same as the big short, book is a lot better than the film...

Sweet!
I'll refer back to this thread when I'm finished this current one.

Thanks for the suggestion!

Hey folks!

Anyone got any good audio interviews with established traders/investors that I could download?
I'm willing to pay a reasonable price for them either but free would be awesome!

I like T2W's Audio interviews that come with the book (newbies, buy it!) But I'm after listening to them twice now and would like to hear new ones.

Regards,
Gavin

Fill your boots. :)

https://soundcloud.com/chat-with-traders

Hey folks!

Regards,
Gavin

chats with traders ...free and all interesting in their own ways...I always recommend these to people i am mentoring and training

N

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdnzT5Tl6pAkATOiDsPhqcg

Just a heads up Nowler, The Format used from Audible (audiobooks) is i think .AA, It wont play on cd players for example, It is also hard (not impossible) to convert to MP3, Just something to bear in mind with regards to your Amazon audible subscription..

chats with traders ...free and all interesting in their own ways...I always recommend these to people i am mentoring and training

N

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdnzT5Tl6pAkATOiDsPhqcg

Just a heads up Nowler, The Format used from Audible (audiobooks) is i think .AA, It wont play on cd players for example, It is also hard (not impossible) to convert to MP3, Just something to bear in mind with regards to your Amazon audible subscription..

Thanks gents!

Finished Jack Schwager's "New Market Wizards" the other day. Thoroughly enjoyed it and equally recommend it!

Anyone read/listened to both? The new and the older one...
I'm wondering if it's worth getting the older one now that I've consumed the new...

Also,
Other suggestions welcomed!
Trading/Investing, or personal/professional development

Actually, any suggestions on what the best Tony Robbins audio book is?