resources for automatically following successful traders

Cipp

Hello,

I am looking to follow good and well known traders automatly from my account. I am intrested about his history trades statistics and to follow this automatly from my real account, not manualy.

What are the best well known traders & brokers that provide such services to automatly follow good traders? And where do I find them?

Thank you!

Hello,

I am looking to follow good and well known traders automatly from my account. I am intrested about his history trades statistics and to follow this automatly from my real account, not manualy.

What are the best well known traders & brokers that provide such services to automatly follow good traders? And where do I find them?

Thank you!

regarding fx you can try etoro, myfxbooks signals, fxstat from Hotforex. You can also try PAMM services though they are a bit out of fashion currently.

Hello,

Thank you!

In Jail, wearing orange uniforms with big net earnings numbers across their chest.

In Jail, wearing orange uniforms with big net earnings numbers across their chest.

fibo_trader - why do you say this? Isn't social trading legal?

At least in the UK it seems to be legal for both leaders and followers with no caveats. Whereas the US seems to have restrictions that make things more complicated

From https://socialtradingguru.com

Social Trading in UK
Though social trading networks in the UK maybe required by the UK FCA (Financial Conduct Authority) to obtain licenses for portfolio management; social traders, followers and leaders are not required to obtain these licenses. This makes social trading accessible and legal for UK residents for both the followers and providers.

fibo_trader - why do you say this? Isn't social trading legal?

At least in the UK it seems to be legal for both leaders and followers with no caveats. Whereas the US seems to have restrictions that make things more complicated

From https://socialtradingguru.com

Social Trading in UK
Though social trading networks in the UK maybe required by the UK FCA (Financial Conduct Authority) to obtain licenses for portfolio management; social traders, followers and leaders are not required to obtain these licenses. This makes social trading accessible and legal for UK residents for both the followers and providers.

Its legal. Absolutely legal. Just like bail outs and now bail ins. All legal. Your money on deposit belongs to THEM by Law. All legal.

Just new ways THEY find to feast. Been going on for billions of years.

Which one are you in this crowd in picture below? You will be eaten soon. Nowadays its becoming common to be eaten alive, they don't even wait for you to die.

The fees are a small price to pay for you but multiplied by big numbers is huge money for the scammers and they deliver nothing. If they really knew how to trade why would they do this sort of sh*t?

1581105261312.png