Funniest South Park Episodes

Sharky

Staff
I've just watched series 10 episodes 7 (super nanny) and 8 (world of warcraft) and they had me laughing out loud! Well worth watching!! :cheesy:

i like "cancelled" - the talking burrito who craps ice-cream was just too funny... :LOL:

Steady Ponsonby-Smythe. We seem to have stumbled onto a strange tribe of people.......... can't understand their mumbo-jumbo, they could turn nasty. Do you still have your Indian Army revolver, old chap?

I can't remeber the character or episode but he turned into a Vietnamese prostitute during the Vietnam war. Vaguely remember he kept saying (amongst other things) something like: "Hey, Joe me sucky, sucky".

Probably my favourite tv prog of all time. And American.

Grant.

grantx said:
I can't remeber the character or episode but he turned into a Vietnamese prostitute during the Vietnam war. Vaguely remember he kept saying (amongst other things) something like: "Hey, Joe me sucky, sucky".

Probably my favourite tv prog of all time. And American.

Grant.

It was Cartman in "Cow Days" (a South Park sort-of rodeo thing). And after "sucky, sucky" comes "five dollah". :)

DB,

That's the one. Brilliant. Thanks. It's not on UK tv at the moment. Still waiting. Are new episodes being made?

Do you want some UK comedy? No. Don't blame you. It's stih.

Grant.

grantx said:
DB,

That's the one. Brilliant. Thanks. It's not on UK tv at the moment. Still waiting. Are new episodes being made?

Do you want some UK comedy? No. Don't blame you. It's stih.

Grant.

Yes, new episodes are being made. The most recent -- Season 10 -- began with The Return of Chef and included World of Warcraft. Season 11 begins in March.

As for UK comedy, I was a fan of Monty. And the Avengers (all of which are now available on DVD). And there was one about a couple in suburbia who worked toward being self-sufficient and grew their own food and so forth, living next to a couple of tightly-wound types who disapproved of everything that went on and were constantly complaining to the authorities about various violations of this and that. Can't remember the name of it.

But this is all decades-old. What I've been most impressed with lately (most of what we get are American versions of British work rather than the originals) is Hustle. Not a comedy, exactly, but one of the best things I've ever seen, on TV or off.

Db

DB,

Good to know re South Park. I saw an interview with the creators and was really impressed. No pretensions whatsoever.

I was also a fan of Monty Python. Unfortunately, it’s been done to death. Again, unfortunately, the cast are still living off the back of it in various guises. I think there’s a Broadway show at the moment (Spamalot?).

Personally, I just wish the old Python team would all shut the fcuk up; they are really boring people. How often can you keep telling the same jokes? They should all get a life.

The comedy in suburbia was “The Good Life”, still being repeated on UK tv. Not familiar with “Hustle”. Then again, the only tv I watch is the US’s Prison Break (second series started last Monday). The first series was brilliant ( I actually like the evil characters). I’ve got a bad feeling though it may descend into farce (there were elements in the first series). We’ll see (don’t tell me the ending).

The only repeat I will watch is Bilko, over 50 years old but still far in advance of the shti we get today. I wonder how it was received originally? I have a real affection for all the characters. I tried to do research on Google on the cast to see how they fared to the present. Basically, nothing. Paparelli (?) did a couple of minor roles in the 80’s. Sad.

I don’t like the Sopranos but watch occasionally to see Pauly’s reaction to persistent suggestions he’s a fruit. Hilarious.

Grant.

Bilko ran for four years, back in the days when a season was 36 episodes. If you haven't stumbled on imdb.com, you should check it out.