Algo Automated Trading Help, Programmer

CCoups

Hi, I daytrade stocks and i have an Interative Brokers, Centerpoint Securities & Trade Zero Account, executing through DAS Trader Pro. Im looking to automate my day trading strategy. I want the ability to choose the symbols i want the algo to execute my strategy on each day and be able to add or remove symbols at any time. My entry/exit stratgey works based on candlestick analysis and MA's. Looking hire programmer that can take build it. Please let me know where i should start or who is capable of handling this process for me. Thanks

Hi, I daytrade stocks and i have an Interative Brokers, Centerpoint Securities & Trade Zero Account, executing through DAS Trader Pro. Im looking to automate my day trading strategy. I want the ability to choose the symbols i want the algo to execute my strategy on each day and be able to add or remove symbols at any time. My entry/exit stratgey works based on candlestick analysis and MA's. Looking hire programmer that can take build it. Please let me know where i should start or who is capable of handling this process for me. Thanks
Sorry to say, but for coding help you'll have better luck here;

https://www.elitetrader.com/et/forums/programming.65/

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Better is to go and find someone on the freelancing job websites, but be careful, because they essentially can and will steal your strategy /ideas... Best is to spend few months to learn Python and do it yourself and hire a freelancer only for the small parts you cannot figure out...