London Meet up - EC3

Lee Shepherd

Dear new and old traders,

There is a traders meet up in London next week: Very exciting stuff and a few drinks to boot. Learn, share or do both.

From invitation:
Wednesday, November 15, 2017
6:30 PM

The New Moon
88 Gracechurch Street
EC3V 0DN
City of London

This is a chance for you to get out from behind your screens and come for a beer or wine and a chat about trading. It's not for selling anything - its a beer-call by traders, for traders. That's it - pure and simple. All are welcome whether you've traded for 2 weeks or 2 decades.

This is a social event - it's not a commercial event - there's no up-sell or introductions to brokers or education companies. It's a get together for traders, by traders.

The next event of 2017 is on Wednesday 15th November - we have the cellar bar reserved for us, and I look forward to seeing you all there!

This event is being organised by FXTraderPaul - cheers Paul.

I will be attending, if anyone else is going or wants to go please post here.

@ Brewski, if you can spare the time hit me up. I'll be heading up around mid day and staying over for the night. Fingers crossed I can find a room somewhere for £30.00

This is a good chance to meet up with plenty of others with like minded attitudes.

@ Mods and staff, are any of you attending, if not, are you hosting a Christmas meet up this year? I missed the last one :(

Lee

Just replied on another thread by Paul, I've been to quite a few of Paul's meet ups, well worth the effort to go for a few hours imo if you are in striking distance of the new moon.

It does exactly what it says on the tin, most of the people there are not commercial.

I will be working on the 15th so can't make it, I will definitely go to one after the new year though.

"I'll be heading up around mid day and staying over for the night. Fingers crossed I can find a room somewhere for £30.00"

Found the place for you.
Breakfast not included.

Attachments

• £30 overnight.jpg
    £30 overnight.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 275
"I'll be heading up around mid day and staying over for the night. Fingers crossed I can find a room somewhere for £30.00"

Found the place for you.
Breakfast not included.

Only need one room so I assume the price is £15. :LOL: That way I got a few quid for breakfast and can buy a pint at the pub.

Are you going?

I won't be coming, but since I teach people to trade and run a live alert site, as well as trade, that makes me partially "commercial" anyway :)
I'm sure it will all go well for you.
Best wishes,
Richard

PS I am most disappointed you are not availing yourself of these splendidly well appointed facilities in a well regarded residential area of Central London under Waterloo Bridge. The demand for these luxurious apartments, (which are easily extended without being subject to planning permission), is very high. I trust you are not one of those build-it-yourself types because you would not be able to emulate the sheer quality of build, fixtures and fittings in these architect designed super homes.

I'm here now in the financial capital city of the world.... London.

Took a 20 minute walk from Waterloo station which took me 2 and a half a hours and a few pints later to check in. Just having a quick lay down, checking whats going on in the markets then downstairs for another drink at the bar. Heading off to the New Moon for 6pm ish. Currently on the London traders meet up there are 51 attendee's. Looking forward to getting to know some of the people attending and look forward to them posting on here of our meet.

No photo's though, what goes on in the basement of the New Moon, stays in the basement of the New Moon. :)

Lee

Now back with some food, a few drinks (non alcoholic) and resting in bed typing this post.

Had a great night, thanks to Paul Wallace for organising.

Was great to meet up with a few like minded people, although many attended, I think close to 50 or so with a private cellar bar all to ourselves.

I got to spend some time with up and coming stars.

Here's a shout out to Mike (great chatting), Julian (I owe you a drink), Chris (you owe me a drink) and Myles (hope I spelt your name right) and finally Paul Wallace. Already looking forward to the next meet up which I believe is due January 2018.

Lee