Trading account type: pamm.ecn.mt4
Deposit currency: USD
Manager's capital:300 USD
==
Link

Monitoring:

==
All welcome!
Briefly about the scoring and strategies..
==
Trading on the account manually + the robot.
The robot trades according to my strategy while I'm gone, the rest of the time peddling his own.
Here are the results of testing my strategy :

59cd51578b2dc_.jpg

==
How to enter the market, the strategy itself:

post-457074-0-41390000-1507051827_thumb.png

59d26bf6bec15_EURJPYM5.png

59d26d1fc8d67_GBPUSDM5.jpg

59cd51fa9bfd5_EURJPYM55.png

Auction results August-September::

59cd656554b4d_.jpg

==
The average income in the plans of about 10% per week.
All trades are closed on Friday afternoon.

Welcome!

Today unfortunately the zeros comrades, I hope tomorrow will be better, there's no hurry)

Hello comrade and sorry to burst your bubble, but to make 10% per week is not mathematically possible...

Everything is possible in an over-optimised backtest....

Only if you can see the future... Starting with $10k and making 10% a week after 1 year you'll have approx 1.8 Mil... I am yet to see someone able to do even a fraction of that...

Only if you can see the future... Starting with $10k and making 10% a week after 1 year you'll have approx 1.8 Mil... I am yet to see someone able to do even a fraction of that...

That was meant as a joke.

Or rather: it will take me only ten minutes to create a system that has those returns in backtests by optimising 10-20 parameters, but I can guarantee you with 100% certainty that this over-optimised system will not create any value going forward.

We're on the same page, I think.

Although maybe you're underestimating the power of fraud? Bernie Madoff lived quite well for a while....

That was meant as a joke.

Or rather: it will take me only ten minutes to create a system that has those returns in backtests by optimising 10-20 parameters, but I can guarantee you with 100% certainty that this over-optimised system will not create any value going forward.

We're on the same page, I think.

Although maybe you're underestimating the power of fraud? Bernie Madoff lived quite well for a while....

Yes Sir, we are definitely on the same page... I am sick of those educators and indicator sellers claiming they can turn $500 into $10000 in 30 days or whatever other scam they are cooking to reel the next newbie and take him to the cleaners...