Needs a Confirmation please

Jwallace

Hello everybody...

I read an article in news paper that Kuwait Stock Market is about to make a big impact after a sharp correction and i would like to share with you guys and get your advice from that attached Weighted Index chart with elliot wave marks if the market made a bottom and if the correction has ended or its about to end soon ?? your help is so appreciated :D

Attachments

• Bottom wave 4[1].PNG
    Bottom wave 4[1].PNG
    34.5 KB · Views: 335
Jwallace said:
Hello everybody...

I read an article in news paper that Kuwait Stock Market is about to make a big impact after a sharp correction and i would like to share with you guys and get your advice from that attached Weighted Index chart with elliot wave marks if the market made a bottom and if the correction has ended or its about to end soon ?? your help is so appreciated :D
My Personal opinion is that if the Level I marked on your chart is taken May be The Lower low will be next .....:rolleyes:

Attachments

• Anser.GIF
    Anser.GIF
    29.6 KB · Views: 336
Last edited:
Thanks Mr.Black

But do you think we finish the correction and are we about to enter a nice boom soon of the wave 4 i am attaching for you 5 years chart with volume so you might have a better vision with whats goin on on this market and thanks alot for your help :D

Attachments

• KSE- index.PNG
    KSE- index.PNG
    28.2 KB · Views: 295
Jwallace said:
Thanks Mr.Black

But do you think we finish the correction and are we about to enter a nice boom soon of the wave 4 i am attaching for you 5 years chart with volume so you might have a better vision with whats goin on on this market and thanks alot for your help :D
My personal opinion is that you have correction in place .....and the odds are for continuation of this correction.... :!:

Attachments

• anser.GIF
    anser.GIF
    25.6 KB · Views: 319