Easy to read broker

gtspeed

Hi

Hope we all , on the up. Are there any brokers with a clean platform similar to IG that are " Neutral Brokers". I looked at Intertrader but though the platform was not very user friendly and the charts were awful to read.

Any thoughts or screenshots would be great

Hi

Hope we all , on the up. Are there any brokers with a clean platform similar to IG that are " Neutral Brokers". I looked at Intertrader but though the platform was not very user friendly and the charts were awful to read.

Any thoughts or screenshots would be great

I think you should do some research while searching for an MT4 broker because it is easy to use and the trades executions are much easier because i am already trading through this and the trade execution is perfect in my opinion.

I think you should do some research while searching for an MT4 broker because it is easy to use and the trades executions are much easier because i am already trading through this and the trade execution is perfect in my opinion.
IG offer MT4, too. I'm using it to refine my Forex method in a demo account, and it is pretty wonderful after various web-based UIs which I've used over the last dozen years. But the margin is a bit hefty at around 500% of the pip size, and IG say that is a feature of MT4.