Consistent EA?

jman9

Are there any EAs that offer long term consistency in regards to trading results and controlled drawdown?

I am testing one for the past 4 months and am very excited with results, but an also conscious that an ea cannot read or identify upcoming events that can blow accounts!

Any input from anyone with experience?

Which EA are you talking about ?
any, I find mainly inconstancy with most Ive tried, one Im using now is been delivering solidly for several months, just pessimistic it won't last. Concerned that if I add more capital it will blow (my luck)

any, I find mainly inconstancy with most Ive tried, one Im using now is been delivering solidly for several months, just pessimistic it won't last. Concerned that if I add more capital it will blow (my luck)

Well good luck with it. I have looked at hundreds of EAs and not been able to find one that produces regular profits. In fact I got so frustrated I designed 2 and got them coded up but regrettably they don't deliver either. But one day I reckon I will strike paydirt and make up time and money.
Some appear to be profitable until they crash with the Martingale/averaging/grid systems.

Last edited:
That's a shame pat, I am using trufx, I'll just control the amount I invest then and take profits regularly and see how it goes I guess...