difference between Binary & forex trading

radaway

I saw some videos on you tube that advocate binary tradings but dealing with currency pairs. so what is the difference between Binary & forex trading.? in forex trading , there are the same currency pairs acting , so where would binary trading come in ?

Binary trading is sold as being simpler and lucrative to beginners -

it generates huge affiliate profits for the salesman so don't get involved .....forget binary and stick to trading using the normal instruments and strategies

Binary options trading in my opinion is relatively easier than forex trading as there is no hassle of stop losses, take profit, spread issue and leverages etc in binary options trading. However earning money in both binary options and forex trading really requires a lot of skills so we should learn these skills before jumping into trading business.

It may be easier, but I like Forex Trading More, It may be a risky business, but it is rewarding too.

Well, I wouldn't say that binary options for newbies is much easier than forex. Because just like on forex with BO without a decent strategy, you won't get very far.

Binary trading is sold as being simpler and lucrative to beginners -

it generates huge affiliate profits for the salesman so don't get involved .....forget binary and stick to trading using the normal instruments and strategies

Thanks for the reply. Clear. And thanks for the link

But can anyone be more specific to explain what is different and where better to start for the beginner

Binary options trading is simpler than forex trading because there is no variability, you know your risk and profit potential and when the option expires you either lose or gain the pre- determined amount. With forex trading you don’t know your ultimate risk and profit until you close the trade.

Binary options are just one big scam, so avoid it at all costs. Trade forex, futures, or vanilla options instead. Forget binaries, that is pure gambling in which the house has advantage.

Binary means you are unsure of your personal sexual leanings. Forex trading means you buy 1 currency and sell the other hoping to make money.

I am definitely interested in getting into fx options. Might start looking into it next year

Longer you stay with a BO broker the higher your probability of wiping your account, mathematically BO brokers know this.....for your own safety go with cfd's or U.S. options

Longer you stay with a BO broker the higher your probability of wiping your account, mathematically BO brokers know this.....for your own safety go with cfd's or U.S. options

If a person blows an account trading BO then how is trading cfd's or other option types going to prevent an account being blown again?

Hello radaway
I think trade binary option is a scam created for beginners, so I advise you to stay at the spreads as you advice the person that you have answered before me, however the forex has many strategy that work and with A good strict money management, you have success that earn money.

I saw some videos on you tube that advocate binary tradings but dealing with currency pairs. so what is the difference between Binary & forex trading.? in forex trading , there are the same currency pairs acting , so where would binary trading come in ?

One is a scam, the other is regulated by the FCA.