Set and forget trading course

cristio

Hello,

Can any of you guys recommend a trading course or strategy that can make you 3-4% a month preferably and is set and forget so you can still have a job and trade

:))))

But where can i find some set and forget strategies?

They don't exist and if they did we would all be living on 100 million pound yachts. Trading is hard work and if that scares you then you are in the wrong business.

Passive Trading Strategy?

Hello,

Can any of you guys recommend a trading course or strategy that can make you 3-4% a month preferably and is set and forget so you can still have a job and trade

Hi Cristio,

I understand where you are coming from because I was where you are.

I think it's great that you have a specific goal. It's important to still keep your job.

However, I recommend thinking a bit more long-term. Is trading a skill you want to develop over time?

It helps to start somewhere. While it is impossible to become profitable within a few months, with study, practice, and dilligence, you can definitely hit that target.

You can start by sticking to one product, preferably forex if you have a small account size, and start small. Get used to the product, the nuances, and find a few strategies online that you can use.

Having a proper plan to trade on a part-time basis, using longer-term charts, would bring you closer to your goal.

Of course it would be great to have such an asset or trading strategy, but I haven't seen anything like that yet.

Surely, the nearest thing to set & forget in principle is following long-term trend.

Hello,

Set and forget is the easy part (when you have done the hard part - develop the trading system): With VPS, little bit of python, and a broker providing API like IB and you are all set for automated trading...
The 3-4% per month part is the impossible part... The last person to provide 1% per month was Bernie Madoff

Set and forget is the easy part (when you have done the hard part - develop the trading system): With VPS, little bit of python, and a broker providing API like IB and you are all set for automated trading...
The 3-4% per month part is the impossible part... The last person to provide 1% per month was Bernie Madoff

Trading is very simple and easy , why do you guys complicate it?

Trading is very simple and easy , why do you guys complicate it?

this is the simplest way I can find - the autopilot, once you set and program everything you are free all day to do other stuff and not having to keep one eye on the market...