disable pop ups stuck forum posts

Shadowman540

Any help on the above, cant scroll down on some posts just get stuck on a pop up, and cant open charts on evening dax thread by Oscar?
Cheers

my guess is you are reading the boards with internet explorer and why not it is also my browser of choice.

the issue arises, in my opinion, due to browser inability to display images that are too large and wide, the width pushes the forum right hand margin into the rolling advert. other issues manifest in internet explorer, such as completely disappearing posts, inability to edit posts and pictures popups that fail to load and appearing only as a dark area across the screen.

this has been complained about before, there appears no ready fix, so the easiest way to avoid forum reading issues is to have an alternate browser on standby to read and view your favourite bits. opera works fine with t2w and is pinned to my start bar, I just copy paste the t2w address into opera and carry on reading uninterrupted.

Attachments

• ie opera.PNG
    ie opera.PNG
    36.1 KB · Views: 364
Can scroll up n down but if I click on a chart or image as above I just get a faded out screen, opaque but dark, is that Darktones dark matter cloaking anti matter defiburizer vortex,, again?

Can scroll up n down but if I click on a chart or image as above I just get a faded out screen, opaque but dark, is that Darktones dark matter cloaking anti matter defiburizer vortex,, again?
Quite possibly.
Im not sure why anyone would want to but can you scroll past Burt?

Last edited:
Hmm that's annoying - as someone who uses Chrome on Mac, I'm so far removed from the problem that it's never on my radar. Let me have another stab at getting this fixed. Which version of IE are you on, I'm guessing the latest 11? Or are you using the new Edge browser?