Trading Platform Suggestion

BullishLife

Hi everybody,
I'm relatively new on the trading online world and I would like to have a suggestion regarding the trading platform to use. I prevalently use Interactive Brokers but I also own other accounts and I would like to use all of them with a single software, instead of learning how to use several different platforms for every broker I trade with.
Does anybody know a trading platform which is able to use data for more than one broker? And which is the best in your opinion?

im using infront (goinfront.com) on demo at the moment - shaping up to be a more cost effective bloomberg - pricing is competitive and contract terms not as restrictive as bloomberg. Happy to share results of my testing if you would like.

Depends on what info you want, I require news, fx and bonds (and gold) - all in one place. Just looking at what brokers they work with.

I tried Ninja Trader and it works in this sense. I also suggest to have a look at TraderDesk (www.traderdesk.com). It supports Interactive Brokers too and I think it is worth a try.

Hi everybody,
I'm relatively new on the trading online world and I would like to have a suggestion regarding the trading platform to use. I prevalently use Interactive Brokers but I also own other accounts and I would like to use all of them with a single software, instead of learning how to use several different platforms for every broker I trade with.
Does anybody know a trading platform which is able to use data for more than one broker? And which is the best in your opinion?
Yes, MT4 and MT5. MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 are widely used trading platforms that offer the ability to connect to multiple brokers.