Live Trades only

rav700

There is a number of times when you have these trading ideas where you just know 100% that something has to happen...what I am saying is for an example:
A week ago oil was at its highest and if you were looking at making a quick buck it was the most ideal opportunity of shorting it at the peak..I am not including figures at this point as anyone can say that they have done this.
I thought it would be a good idea to create a thread which would have trades only live trades with technical and fundamental backup...I know not everyone has time as you are out to make money but if you do then lets make profit together.....
Best of luck
Happy trading :cheesy:
Rav

Trade suggestions

I think I will make a start on these live trades from this week.....
The trade suggestions that I am posting are based on scalping only no long term or short term holding trades. These are scalps for 10-15 points...

Trade 1: Sell Dow Daily @11566 with a stop@11580 with a limit order@11546-20 points
Trade 2: Buy USD\CAD @1.1053 witha a stop @1.1033 with a limit [email protected] points
Trade 3:Buy GBP\[email protected] with a stop @1.8563 with a limit order @ 1.8613-20 points

If all these trades come through then 55 points in the bag

If you are betting: make your own decision, these are just trade suggestions.

Happy Trading
Rav

Last edited: