Fixed Odds Trader!!

papeter

Fleet Street Publications are promoting someone who calls himself Matthew Shaw Fixed Odds Trader.

Here is the link to their 11 page sales letter:-

http://www.fsponline-recommends.co....4244&PageID=2098280311&tc=d1fixb3w&u=fota0905

I am not promoting this, but want to know if anyone has also seen this before. They offer a 90 full money return guarantee. Cost of this is £495.00

What draws me to this is that Fleet St Letter have been going for many years and are a credible company and therewould be no hassle in getting a refund if it proves to be a 'pup'
This is aimed at the complete novice who wants to make tax free £200/500/1000 a week.

Would appreciate any feedback if anyone has heard of this before.

Thanks

papeter

FSP make money by getting people to subscribe to their services...

If the individuals who comprise FSP could make "£200/500/1000 a week" [do you get to choose or is it drawn out of a hat?] that easily themselves, do you think they'd sweat their stuff 40+ hours/week trying to entice wallies into subscribing???

All this does is make me question the credibility of Fleet St Letter

How to save £450-odd in a flash ...

Papeter

Save yourself some money. If you are keen to try this service out but would prefer more of a DIY-style approach then FSP also offer 'The Idiot Guide to Financial Fixed Odds Betting' for less than £50= (sorry, can't remember the specific price).

This guide is also a Matt Shaw vehicle and uses exactly the same techniques (I use that term loosely!) as per the subscription service. For £495= you get an e-mail alert with a specific trade every 7-10 days. For sub-£50 you get the guide and e-mail/phone support should you have any questions.

Now for the disclaimer. This isn't a miracle cure and it is not possible to generate the advertised sums of £100/£200/£500 etc without a substantial level of risk in return. And when I say substantial I mean SUBSTANTIAL! :eek:

For what its worth, FSP are very prompt with their refunds.

Hope this helps - feel free to PM me if you need more specifics.

Spikey.