Brokers with Unlimited open orders

forexjudge

Hello,

Please can someone point me in the direction of brokers that allow unlimited number of simultaneously open orders and allow EAs as well? Thank you

Last edited:
IC Markets allow unlimited orders simultaneously and you can even do scalping, hedging and EA Robots are allowed as well.

Last edited:
no trade restrictions

Hello,

Please can someone point me in the direction of brokers that allow unlimited number of simultaneously open orders and allow EAs as well? Thank you

My EA opens many orders, buy stops, sell stops, SLs and TPs, many thousands and works like a clock with broker Yadix.

Also works well on their low spread and fast execution. worth to check

Hi Forexjudge,

Pepperstone's cTrader account offers unlimited open orders and hedging, and EA's are welcome on our servers.

All the best,

Peter

I can confirm that ThinkForex has unlimited number of orders but microlots for FOREX and minilots for SP500. If someone knows another brokers please reply to this thread.

Krzysztof

Remember I used to trade with roughly 100 open orders on Нotforex and there hasn't been a single issues with platform speed or execution. Can't say about the exact limit though

I remember a broker only allows maximum 500 open positions and I don't think we need more.

Looks too much, you will have issues with platform running all those 500 orders. If I remember my broker Нotforex offers no more than 100 orders on Premium account, but will check later and get back to you.

I think opening maximum positions also depends on the balance amount as well, so whenever the balance amount is utilized per standard lot executed then we may not open any transaction onwards.

I think opening maximum positions also depends on the balance amount as well, so whenever the balance amount is utilized per standard lot executed then we may not open any transaction onwards.

Indeed. It also depends on your leverage. Basically a position size you can open with 1:50 leverage is 10 times less you can open with 1:500. That's why I use the highest leverage available at my Нotforex platform and adjust risk by changing lot size.

Indeed. It also depends on your leverage. Basically a position size you can open with 1:50 leverage is 10 times less you can open with 1:500. That's why I use the highest leverage available at my Нotforex platform and adjust risk by changing lot size.

Really? its too big I think you should have very big money at stake to open such mighty positions. Are you sure your broker will be able to handle them effortlessly. Its not about moving 1 lot in/out of market. Max I made with tickmill is 25 lots but it was a news trade and I barely closed it with $2000 profit on tp