AUSSIE 200 Anyone?

Dildubai

Hello Mates. Does anyone trade Aussie 200 Index? I have dabbled in it a couple of times in the last two seeks and found it a good instrument to trade.

Currently I can see a Sell signal developing on my Hourly chart. Anyone else sees that as well mates?

Would appreciate any input on that.

Cheers

Dildubai

Joules MM1 said:
I think Jo needs to attain 4472 before another step down.

Todays action was very strong with the Utes up 187+ in session. There remains alot of strength in this genuine bull market.

As per the printed price extreme on Etrade chart for the XJO. How I calculate: take the price extreme low (4314) minus the next high (4452) X the next likely Fibonacci calc at 61.8% = 85 then add that to the next retrace low which was 4387 (per the 1min chart) gives us a target of 4472 which is also just fractionally above the previous fourth wave.

bottom 4413 - 4452 top = 138 x 61.8% = 85 + 4387 low = target 4472 XJO
Thanks mate. Apreciate the response. You make a strong case for 4472. I will just wait and see for the mement I guess.

Good trades mate.

Dildubai

Aussie 200

Hello mates the market has just given a sell signal. Going short now at 4450 with a stop above 4472. Will look to book profit before packing up for the day. Dont like overnight positions. Possible target 4425-4420 area.

This is just a trade I have entered. Please check your own charts and indicators and trade if you get the same signals. This is not a recommendation. Merely information of what I have done.

Cheers

Dildubai