Alternative to William Hill Financials?

Hey guys, I've been using William Hill Financials to place binary bets but have been limited with the number of markets they have available.

Does anyone know of any alternatives companies that have access to more markets?

I would especially like access to the FTSE 100 companies and a few extra currency markets.

It looks like William Hill and Red32 use the same third party company, does anyone know who that is?

Does anyone have any recommendations for binary betting companies?

Thanks.

Hey guys, I've been using William Hill Financials to place binary bets but have been limited with the number of markets they have available.

Does anyone know of any alternatives companies that have access to more markets?

I would especially like access to the FTSE 100 companies and a few extra currency markets.

It looks like William Hill and Red32 use the same third party company, does anyone know who that is?

Thanks.

Hey.... you will see my posts about binaries and I bang on about the company I found and how good they are.
I use PYXmarkets which for many reasons I beleive them to be a great outfit to deal with. I have ask one of the really established memebrs of t2w to have a look at them for me just check out and confirm what I think which I will have some feedback on soon hopefully.

This platform offer UK100, about 5 blue chip stocks and only 6 currency pairs at present....... they say they will be upping this very soon as they are so soon after launch.:clap:

A few of the plus points on them are. Regulated, segregated funds, large payout ratio, you can sell your trade throughout the day to cut a loss or take a profit, you can trade right in to the close and they call it E-trading with their chat section so you can chat to other traders about what they are doing.

May be worth paper trading their demo to see if its for you.... I did and have now moved to live account, actually making decent returns at present.

Hope this helps, whoever you choose.... Good luck.

Thanks for getting back to me, I'll give the PYX Markets demo a try but they are still pretty limited for the FTSE 100 (Blue Chip?) companies, at least they have five compared to William Hills zero though.

So this is a new product that is unlikely that any companies('brokers?') will offer binary betting on the majority of FTSE 100 companies?

On the point about William Hill and 32red (and maybe Bet365) all possibly using the same system, is that a white label product that they have just added they branding to? Does anyone know who is supplying them with the markets? (maybe IG Index?)

Thanks.

http://financials.williamhill.com/en/overview/our-markets/ said:
William Hill Financials - Markets

Commodities

Gold - Bet on the price in US $ of an ounce of Gold as determined by a blended feed of rates from international banks.
Silver - Bet on the price in US $ of an ounce of Silver as determined by a blended feed of rates from international banks.
Oil - The price of a barrel of Brent Crude Oil in US $ as quoted on the London Futures Market.

Foreign Exchange Pairs (Forex/FX)

AUD / JPY - The Australian Dollar vs Japanese Yen exchange rate as determined by a blended feed of rates from international banks.
AUD / USD - The Australian Dollar vs US $ exchange rate as determined by a blended feed of rates from international banks.
EUR / JPY - The Euro vs Japanese Yen exchange rate as determined by a blended feed of rates from international banks.
EUR / USD - The Euro vs US $ exchange rate as determined by a blended feed of rates from international banks.
GBP / CHF - The British Pound vs Swiss Franc exchange rate as determined by a blended feed of rates from international banks.
GBP / EUR - The British Pound vs The Euro exchange rate as determined by a blended feed of rates from international banks.
GBP / JPY - The British Pound vs Japanese Yen exchange rate as determined by a blended feed of rates from international banks.
GBP / USD - The British Pound vs US $ exchange rate as determined by a blended feed of rates from international banks.
USD / CAD - The US £ vs Canadian $ exchange rate as determined by a blended feed of rates from international banks.
USD / CHF - The US $ versus Swiss Franc exchange rate as determined by a blended feed of rates from international banks.

Market Indices

Germany 30 - A derived index of the share price of the top 30 publicly quoted companies in Germany.
UK100 - A derived index of the share price of the top 100 publicly quoted companies in the United Kingdom.
Wall St - A derived index of the share price of the top 30 publicly quoted companies in the USA.

Thanks for getting back to me, I'll give the PYX Markets demo a try but they are still pretty limited for the FTSE 100 (Blue Chip?) companies, at least they have five compared to William Hills zero though.

So this is a new product that is unlikely that any companies('brokers?') will offer binary betting on the majority of FTSE 100 companies?

On the point about William Hill and 32red (and maybe Bet365) all possibly using the same system, is that a white label product that they have just added they branding to? Does anyone know who is supplying them with the markets? (maybe IG Index?)

Thanks.

I am unsure of the situation re who provides them with a white label! The reason I stay away from them is that its a gambling outfit so a lot less regulated and the market maker has the ability to shift the goal posts any time they want. Ie- you get good.... you get punished, it shouldnt be this way. Bet on markets for example I previously traded with...... Obviously took a hit as they stopped the ability to sell trades early.

Hope this helps.

Thanks.

Hi,

WH use a custom built platform AFAIK, the platform used by ladbrokes, 32red, victor chandler etc is from cantor, you can tell by the Red / Blue arrow that is displayed.

I think the honeymoon is over for WH fixed odds betting, their price on the DOW is miles away from the actual price (for the 5 min periods) and so skewed it makes it almost not worth the hassle. Was fun while it lasted though.