London-Free Clerk/Quant Help for Top Trader (From Financial Analyst)

BullBear87

Hello All,

I'm currently working as a financial analyst at the UK's largest pension fund in The City. I have developed a strong interest in trading throughout the past years. In the interest of furthering my knowledge and taking a risk free, deeper look into the industry here is what I am offering:

For any trader who considers themselves successful and very lucrative in the industry I will work on

-Financial, clerical, etc duties for free in the hopes of gaining a mentor and eventually becoming a successful trader.
-Initially, I would be free to work from 6pm on MWF, and a full day on the weekend (you pick).

My aim is to learn from someone who has done very well in trading, while holding on to my current day job since my knowledge is brief. Working with and interacting with people is my favourite way to learn. I am open to other options/ suggestions that may point in the same direction.

A brief summary about myself:

I'm an English born, American raised, son of two Scottish parents. I know, it's confusing to me as well. I originally returned to London from the U.S. in 2008 on an internship in Corporate Finance and from that point on knew I was going to return someday to peruse the dream of being a greatly successful finance/ economic professional. A year ago I moved back and have been avidly searching for the path that suits me best. The last words one of my most successful Uncles told me before his passing was “start young”.

For fun I play rugby and hang out with my pretty, English girlfriend who consistently mocks my American accent.

Why I think I may be able to be a successful trader:

-Highly numerate.
-"Off the charts perception reasoning (trend recognizing)"- person who took my IQ not me. Sorry for the indirect bragging.
-Drive.
-Money management skills and self control.
-Fascination of the markets and behavioural finance.

Please let me know if you or anyone else would be interested and send me the relevant contact details.