Looking for a trendline program*

Newmoney24

I'm looking for a software/program that scans all the future markets and finds trendlines (essentially draws its own) - I know there's software like this out there- like "trendline trader" but I am not keen on paying $99/mo and am confident that there's better alternatives out there.

From there all I'd want is it to send me an alert when that trendline has been established / or even possibly just make a trade for me*

Post here or message me,*
I appreciate it

I'm looking for a software/program that scans all the future markets and finds trendlines (essentially draws its own) - I know there's software like this out there- like "trendline trader" but I am not keen on paying $99/mo and am confident that there's better alternatives out there.

From there all I'd want is it to send me an alert when that trendline has been established / or even possibly just make a trade for me*

Post here or message me,*
I appreciate it
Did you post that yourself or did you have someone do it for you?

I'm not understanding this-
do you guys watch your computer 16 hours a day?
because without diagonal trendline alerts that's what you'd have to do to make trades at the right time
-that or constantly be checking on it/ readjusting horizontal line alerts which is a pain and surely not necessary as of 2012.

personally I'd rather have a simple program to do it for me and live my life- after all there's to more living than just money, for me at least

I'm not understanding this-
do you guys watch your computer 16 hours a day?
because without diagonal trendline alerts that's what you'd have to do to make trades at the right time
-that or constantly be checking on it/ readjusting horizontal line alerts which is a pain and surely not necessary as of 2012.

personally I'd rather have a simple program to do it for me and live my life- after all there's to more living than just money, for me at least
Do you hire someone in to look after your girllfriend? Either you enjoy doing something or you don't.

Do you hire someone in to look after your girllfriend? Either you enjoy doing something or you don't.

if you're asking me if I enjoy adjusting trendlines several times a day- if not 20 or 30 times bc I'm looking at different futures/forex the answer is hell no

to tie it to your analogy- I do enjoy being w my girls in times of
fun, but no I dont want to wipe their ass and spoon food them their food, make sense?

if you're asking me if I enjoy adjusting trendlines several times a day- if not 20 or 30 times bc I'm looking at different futures/forex the answer is hell no

to tie it to your analogy- I do enjoy being w my girls in times of
fun, but no I dont want to wipe their ass and spoon food them their food, make sense?
Yes, you make perfect sense. You want an automated trading machine to mint money for you without you having to expend the slightest effort. Additionally want someone to find it for you and tell you where it is.

no I don't lol,
reread my post, I want a program that draws diagonal trendlines for me

hell at this point is that's too much to ask, I am fine drawing my own diagonal trendlines and just being alerted when it falls within say 3% of it- (thus being alerted to when it's a good low-risk opportunity to buy or short)

really though a software that does this automatically doesn't require much programming/computer strength - like I said I know it already exists I'm just trying to find it