investment plan

TRADECOLOMBIA

Hi folks, this is my first post here on T2W :D ,so i'll just hope to don't break some rule or something, if something please let me know..

i was just wondering since i haven't see any related post to this in here, if somebody has an investment plan or financial plan , im doing a stock course on investools.com and im taking a lesson on finnancial planning

the main thing to do when planning about your future is setting goals, something like retire at X year with X of money in your account , buy a house, plan a vacation to a exotic destination , or just increase your annual income or monthly casflow..

this is done determining time frame you are going to spend to achieve this goal and how you are going to achieve it ( your initial account value will be?? your expect annual rate of return is..? , which asset are you going to use in your portfolio stocks bond's options or what??)

i was thinking if somebody has a good financial or investing plan it could be post here to see how are his projections on the future.. im planning to have a monthly income of $15.000 usd from here to three years or an account value of $100.000 ( by the end of 2015)

how..? well i hope to descuber it in my learning road...

thanks for reading this post , i'll appreciate any comment.