Breakout stocks in China

thejoblesstrader

Im making this thread to update people on stocks that are breaking out in China. Let me know if you find it useful, otherwise I may stop doing this :)

Today 179 HK (Johnson Electric) having a nice breakout on 3x normal volume. The company makes micromotors used in cars and home appliances. The strong April US auto sales was the catalyst in driving the stock higher.

-TheJoblessTrader
http://www.thejoblesstrader.com

Interesting breakout in 1387 HK
its a bottom fish idea but there are couple of stories going on in that stock
1) rumor market makers of the stock are forced to liquidate position due to margin call
2) PM of atlantis fun, Liu Yang, reiterates she likes the stock and will continue to buy at these low levels
3) MSCI rebalance end of this month will cause temporary selling pressure creating perfect buy opportunity

-TheJoblessTrader

lol this stock trades over 100m HKD per day [12m USD] . i highly doubt all of the viewers combined can 'pump' this stock

The stock is on the way down and hasn't finished falling yet. The pumping alone will not halt the decline. Best to wait and see how low it will go. The trend is your friend and all that, you know ?

I am talking about Johnson Electric.

Last edited:
The stock is on the way down and hasn't finished falling yet. The pumping alone will not halt the decline. Best to wait and see how low it will go. The trend is your friend and all that, you know ?

I am talking about Johnson Electric.

Yea.. That wasn't a good call. Thanks for the advice

Renhe 1387 up another 20% this morning. All together the stock is up more than 50% in 3 days. Seems like a good place to take profit if u don't like volatility since the stock can easily retrace 10-30% before continuing . But my target is 0.8-0.9