Day Trading The Rurex Bund

welsh_guy

Day Trading The Eurex Bund

Hi guys, this is my first post so accept my apologies if i get sumthing wrong!...

Anyways i have been day trading the 10 year Bund everyday for the past 7 months... however only over the last 2 / 3 weeks things have become very different! Has anyone else found this? The relationship with itself and the US 10 year... hardly exists!! :( also i have found a large number of high volume lots i.e. 3000 contracts... which a few months ago was unheard of.. which therefore effects the queues.. and most of the technical analysis! :(

Does anyone have any ideas what is going on in the maekets?? why there is so much more uncertainity.. and volume comin into the euro bonds??

Any help on this will be much appreciated!

Many thanx :p

Last edited:
yes i have most definately noticed this, the volatility has shriken considerably and head fakes are everywhere, i think too much arbitrage is too blame.

A whole load of ATMs (Automated Trading Machines) on the case in the Eurex Bunds. So hard to hit prices! Also heard some big US prop guys getting involved in recent weeks, and I suppose the hedge funds must be having a laugh with all that depth and volume. Been on the receiving end myself many times!

thanx ZeeUK i'm slowly workin on some ideas to get around all these new problems, if you or anyone else who wants to compare and share ideas give me a PM :)

Gud Luck Guys