Marketpunter - what's the story?

kaygee46

I just registered with MarketPunter.au and for most of last week the deposits page said "We are not accepting deposits at this time. Sorry for the inconvenience" or something similar - no explanation given. I didn't look to see what the withdrawal page said. I phoned the client services number - a Sydney land line number and all I got each time I called was the person saying their name, then another voice saying " ..is not available ...." I left messages for two different names, Mark and the second one was undecipherable, but still haven't received a reply. I tried the "Live Chat" option and after typing in your opening message and clicking submit, the window simply closes. I tried sending an email via the "contact us" page and I have had no response from there either. This morning I called the General Enquiry number, again a Sydney land line and actually spoke to someone, but it was just an answering service. She said she would get someone to call me back. So far no one has.
Also this morning I see they are now accepting deposits, but its highly unlikely they'll be seeing any of my money!

I used to trade with MP a while back they have had their regs pulled I believe. Left them back in Jan and tried TS but withdrawals took so long. I am now with PYXmarkets and can recommend them highly.