Equity Indices On TraderGames.com

c6ackp

Dear c6ackp,

Now you can trade the World's major Equity Indices at Trader Games

I'm delighted to tell you that, starting today, Thursday 14th April, we are offering an exciting new range of real-time trading games based on the movements in the world's major Equity Indices:

FTSE 100
Dow Jones
Dax
S&P
Nasdaq
SMI
Now you can enjoy all the benefits of our unique game environment, competing against other players, trading freely in and out across all these indices, taking single or multiple positions within an overall $50m exposure limit. Games will kick off from 10am to 7:30 pm.

Real-time prices are based on movements in the nearest quarterly Futures contracts for each Index (currently June 05).

For the first couple of weeks, games will be offered in Classic format only, i.e. a fixed duration game where the highest P&L wins. You will be free to "Queue-and-Go" (games typically 2 hours long), join any scheduled games (30 minutes to 7 days), or you can create your own Private Games to enjoy with any number of colleagues or friends. Games are offered with entry fees starting at £20, as well as £50, £100 and £250 contests.

Sprint games will then be introduced, where the winner is the first person to achieve a pre-defined P&L target.

The usual rules for trading apply - you can trade as often as you wish in the indices of your choice, as long as your overall US$ exposure does not exceed $50m and you stay clear of the $250K stop loss.

Come and visit us at www.tradergames.com

Best Regards and good luck!
Hugh

Good fun :D

Do you intend to trade the indices on tradergames.or just the forex.how do you tend to play these games do you scalp or try to catch a trend within 2 hours and just let it ride.

It is an intreing site

sun

www.tradergames.com is the brainchild of well-known financier Dermot Desmond, whose other investments include Celtic Football Club, London City Airport, Sandy Lane Hotel in Barbados and the Dublin-based investment management house, IIU.
The competitions allow players to use their judgement and skill, trading against real-time, exchange data. . Players can join any suitable game from the many on offer throughout the day, making a choice that matches their confidence, skill and appetite for winnings

Games vary in length from 1- 4 hours, to day-long or week-long contests. During the games, players open and close virtual positions within realistic constraints such as overall exposure and stop-loss limits. Different strategies and tactics can be employed to achieve success. The winner is the player within each game who trades most successfully, based on P&L at game end. Unlike the markets on which they are based, every game produces a winner - a rare example of winning even with a negative P&L!

Dermot Desmond owns investment management house in Dublin. You never know if a trader on tradergames looks good on the P&L, He could ask you for a job as a fund manager. I my self got accounts with IB and some spreadbet companies. but I think you get better value for money on the 1000 pound games. you only need to put up 250 quid. To win a 1000 pound pot. but if you are that confidence you can play for the 80 pound pots and you only need to put up 20 quid to enter.

At www.tradergames.com at the moment you play against 4 other players and the winner takes the pot,

I am thinking of sending them an email asking for 1st place you get 75% of the pot for second you get 20% of the pot and third you get 5% of the pot. but only on the 50 pound and over games. On the 20 pound game leave it winner takes all. because the pot is not that big.

20 pound games the winner gets 76 pound after trader games takes they 5% commission.

50 pound games the winner gets 142. second gets 38 pound. and third 9 pound. forth gets 0

250 pound games the winner gets 746.00 pounds second gets 190.00 pound and third 47 pound.

any thoughts on the above.

Sun

Im surprised nobody have made any comments on the above. firstly I am not in anyway connected with tradergames. I just feel that this site is going to get a lot of interest in the coming year. its the only site of its kind. im looking forward when more players come to trade. in the 250 pound games for a pot of a 1,000 pound.

www.tradergames.com offers a variety of real-time, market-based games such as the Dow, s&p, nas,. Players compete for cash rewards against other players in realistic ways that test their skill and their judgment. The games bring together the concepts of serious play, high winnings and limited risk into an enjoyable, ground-breaking format to test the skills and nerve of competitors.worth a look

Hi Sun

20 pound games the winner gets 76 pound after trader games takes they 5% commission.

50 pound games the winner gets 142. second gets 38 pound. and third 9 pound. forth gets 0

250 pound games the winner gets 746.00 pounds second gets 190.00 pound and third 47 pound.

Seems like a good idea to spread the winnings more in the higher stakes games.

Steve