Cyclical Time Trading

shows nothing about time cycles that I can see..a post about quantitive easing and the affect on the market..is that cyclical?
pants

cycle analysis is a vast subject , needs a lot of reading and practice

I disagree, if you want to make it complicated..like looking at astronomical cycles, natal charts etc. But on a simple level, cycles work very effectvely and extremely easy to put into practice

Cyclical Time Trading is a very large subject. No one can describe it in a short note. So I cannot say you anything in a short post.

or of course you could have said nothing at all :clap:

Everything moves in cycles but we do nor know when the one starts and when the one ends. By probability there always will be % that will satisfy any theory.

However, I do not believe in magical numbers and I not belie in magical periods and whatever is based on them. Why? They cannot be simply explained by supply/demand and that what moves the price.

Everything moves in cycles but we do nor know when the one starts and when the one ends. By probability there always will be % that will satisfy any theory.

However, I do not believe in magical numbers and I not belie in magical periods and whatever is based on them. Why? They cannot be simply explained by supply/demand and that what moves the price.

Actually yes we do know when a cycle starts and ends. That is said to be half of the cycle amount displaced, which is the theory of cycles. Its not probability or magic numbers.
However, like you just said..you dont believe in cycles as you cant explain them..doesn't mean you cant benefit though
take a look at the attached. I guess thats just random coincidence :rolleyes:

Attachments

• Lloyds cycles.jpg
    Lloyds cycles.jpg
    596.6 KB · Views: 290