Best book to learn Price Action Trading

Google for Al Brooks. Look especially to the newer edition, splitted in 3 parts (trends, reversals, ranges). The older book is very hard to read.

Google for Al Brooks. Look especially to the newer edition, splitted in 3 parts (trends, reversals, ranges). The older book is very hard to read.

I think you are referring to:

"Reading Price Charts Bar by Bar" from 2009.

Correct?

If that is easy to read I don't want to imagine how was the old one....

Don't get me wrong, it is a great book if not the best. But the writing/explanations of the graphics could have been done in a different way.

It is very tedious and needs several lectures to get through it.

At least is good value for money....the same book fills you the time of reading five books.....:LOL:

Seriously, it is a great book, highly recommend it.

Just a recommendation: If English is not your mother language or your command of it is not very good, try to look for alternatives. I know this book has been translated into Spanish. Don't know about other languages.

I think you are referring to:

"Reading Price Charts Bar by Bar" from 2009.

Correct?

This the old one. End of 2011 / early in 2012 he splitted the topic in three parts, as mentioned above. Much easier to read now, graphics can be downloaded for free in addition to the book. Of course, you should take your time to read; still very time consuming. For the serious trader, no get rich quick tips.

Please recommend book to learn Price Action Trading.

What do you think price action trading means? You should explain first.

As far as the book mentioned, while I appreciate the effort the author has put in writing it, the techniques in it are for the most part from the past century, especially from the 1990s.

It is amazing that a book on price action does not provide statistics. For example, Bulkowski in his book provides statistics about various patterns. The author of the mentioned book makes statements like "an inside bar after a swing move may mark the end of the swing". But of course it will if it comes after it. Regardless, where are the statistics?

Coming to your question, I do not think you should spend a single dime buying books. There is plenty of free information online. Here are some resources:

Price Action Trading Method

Price Action and the Price Patterns they create

Good blog with many examples of price action patterns and statistics:

Price Action Lab Blog | Quantifying Market Price Action

Wikipedia:

Price action trading - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Bulkowski:

http://www.google.com/search?q=Bulkowski

Use Google for more. All free.

Here is an excellent thread on price action. It's a 140 pages and I have only started.

Trading with Deadly Accuracy @ Forex Factory

And before some turkey comes by and gibbers on about venders ect. Yes it is in
the commercial section of the forum.
Nevertheless a great refresher and some new (to me) ideas.

Its all in the charts.....but don't just use your eyes and react.....you need to use your head!.....to understand WHY!.....so you don't use your emotions.

Its all in the charts.....but don't just use your eyes and react.....you need to use your head!.....to understand WHY!.....so you don't use your emotions.

Good one but I should know what my head has to think to get in/out. can you point out how you use your head before getting in/out, It might give input to my raw head..... (In terms of Price Action)