tia
jase::D:D

Hello
I am a newbie to forex and I would like to read up on trading the news
can anyone recommend any articles of websites that talk about this
subject. I do appreciate all comments.
tia
jase::D:D

Remember all news is old news. It is formed from the market, not the other way around. Consider moving your arm as the news, and your thought to move your arm as the market. Or the football scores in tomorrow's paper being the news, and the live game being the market.

Markets are born out of human activity, which ebbs and flows on many levels. As well as following the news on a macro level, look through the established trading books for models of this activity.

Remember all news is old news. It is formed from the market, not the other way around. Consider moving your arm as the news, and your thought to move your arm as the market. Or the football scores in tomorrow's paper being the news, and the live game being the market.

Markets are born out of human activity, which ebbs and flows on many levels. As well as following the news on a macro level, look through the established trading books for models of this activity.

which markets are economic and organisational data formed from?

General opinion seems to be to not trade the news, or take very little from it, since, as already stated, it's old news.

Just search with keyword "Trading the news" in Google and you will get lots of good sites packed with great info about Trading the news.

Trading the news is a good idea, if you mean following the direction of the market's reaction to the news. Let all those clever guys in suits work out when Greece might default and whether that's good that afternoon for Germany or bad. Get in with the winning side when the smoke has cleared and the bodies are on the floor.

The first 2 minutes of any news release is people thinking they know what is going to happen, and losing money.

My best advice is to wait 2-3 minutes after the news, until the people who DO know what they are doing... the ones pushing the rather larger buttons... put their trades in. Then you will see what the real market reaction is.