So...what would you pay for?

Flying car for sure - cut out the bloody traffic...

As for the trip to space - perhaps when there's a Burger King up there...

I'll take the space trip and leave the rest.

If I want to drive, I'll buy a great driving car. If I want to fly, I'll hop on a plane. There are car-boats. They never took off and neither will this flying car.

Don't see the point in sequencing. I can't change it. Im stuck with it. I've also seen the movie Gattaca.

5k will buy you the code to the secret nazi box, then you'll be in the forex millionaires club. In no time you'll be able to buy a spaceship.

5k will buy you the code to the secret nazi box, then you'll be in the forex millionaires club. In no time you'll be able to buy a spaceship.

would you stick with the traditional white or silver spaceship, or go for some other colour ?

I saw on TV someone had attached a light car to a hot air balloon , shaped like a zeppelin and had a fan to drive it. It was a bit underpowered but worked well.

is the secret nazi box something....secret?

Somewhat confusingly, there appears to be an enormous amount of effort to make details of the secret box public knowledge. It's secrets can be yours for a small fee, but hurry, stocks are limited.

Somewhat confusingly, there appears to be an enormous amount of effort to make details of the secret box public knowledge. It's secrets can be yours for a small fee, but hurry, stocks are limited.

Soon im expecting an eBook titled: "How I made 2 milion in the stock market using a secret nazi box".